Day 01: Delhi – Kasol (Overnight Journey)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station. Depart from Delhi to Kasol. Overnight journey.
Day 02: Arrival At Kasol
Reach Kasol, on arrival check-in at the Hotel / Camp at Kasol. After some leisure, enjoy visit to Manikaran. Visit Shri Ram Temple & Gurudwara Sahib. Don’t forget to take holy bath at natural hot water springs & enjoy the langar feast. Or, you also have option to enjoy Chalal Trek from Kasol. Approx two hours of walk from Kasol you will reach Chalal village. Popular hub for Trance parties inside dense forest. The area covered with deodar trees make you feel relaxed. Spend some time in the serenity of Parvati valley & get refreshed from hustle bustle of city life. By evening return to your camp / hotel. In evening enjoy bon-fire at the camp-site. Dinner & overnight stay.
Day 03: Excursion to Tosh
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, start your day excursion to Tosh. Village is about 2,400 metres (7,900 ft) in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains. On Arrival checkin at homestay / Guesthouse at Tosh. Later, enjoy excursion to Kutla village, 3 km from Tosh. Evening at leisure, dinner & overnight stay.
Day 04: Tosh To Kasol Drop
After breakfast, checkout from camp / hotel & start your journey back to Kasol. On arrival drop at Kasol Market. If time permits explore local market of Kasol. Later time to say goodbye. Overnight Volvo to Delhi for your journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Important Things to Pack:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick , medicines that you usually use.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Volvo Tickets from Delhi to Kasol and back.
- Transportation from Volvo Station to accommodation in Valley.
- Accommodation on Shared Basis (Double | Triple |Quad).
- Meals (Breakfast | & Dinner).
- Accommodation in Camps & Homestays.
- Bonfire at Campsite
- Note : Guide available on Extra Cost.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Kasol : Jungle Camps Or Riverside Camps
INR 6999/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 6499/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 5999/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –