Terms and Conditions
1. Confirmation of Holiday Package/Hotel Room subjects to receipt of 100% payment.
2. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is no-where bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
3. Mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification ( e.g, Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card) at the time of check-in into the hotel. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in into the hotel or wherever required.
4. As per the Government of India, rules all Foreign guests need to produce their Passport and Visa documents and Indian Guests Photo ID Proof(Passport, driving license, PAN Card, Voter ID card) to the hotel at the time of check-in to avoid any inconvenience at the date of checkout.
5. The hotel reserves the right of admission / cancellation of booking if guests fails to provide suitable identification proof at the time of check-in. Company will not be responsible for such aforesaid reasons.
6. Check in and checkout timing of the hotel will be according to the timing of the respective hotels policy. Early check-in or late check-out are on request basis only and subject to rooms availability.
7. In case of non-availability of hotels given in package, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standards / category.
8. Maximum allowed occupancy in one room is 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child below 12 years
9. Meal Plan, if any, are specified in the voucher issued by Hotel and the same is applicable from the check in time of 12 noon, standard terms for a plan. Meals will be served as per the hotel policy. Extra, if any, will be payable by guest directly.
10. The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed or as based on the hotel policy. In case of child, hotel / package booked ‘without bed’ basis, and you decided to take extra bed, then you have to pay that cost directly to hotel.
11. High Season / Festivals/ Peak season surcharges are applicable.
12. The rescheduling of date/postponement shall be treated as cancellation and confirmation of new dates subject to availability and in case of change of rates the difference shall be payable by the guest /tour operator.
13. The cancellation of booking governed by the cancellation policy of the hotel and service charge of INR 1000/-shall be applicable for each booking
14. On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation advance payment received shall be refunded subject to the Terms & The condition of cancellation policy of that specific hotel/resort.
15. The Applicable Tariff / Packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
16. Check out & Check in Timing as per hotels policy, if arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
17. All Taxes, extra as per Government notification.
18. Company will not responsible, nor liable for compensating any loss / damage / injury or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
19. Any claim related to the package must be brought to the notice of the company within a week.
20. No show or Non Utilization of services, 100% of tour cost shall be charged.
21. Company reserves the right to change / modify / amend these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.
22. Cost, due to change in itinerary or stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control shall be payable by the guest or the tour operator directly to the hotel.
23. Airline seats confirmation are subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in air fare or taxes has to be borne by the client itself.
24. For payments above INR 20,000, copy of Pan Card is required
25. All the disputes are subject to Kullu Jurisdiction only.