Day 1 Delhi – Bir – Billing
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station at 4:30 pm. Depart from Delhi to Bir. Undertake an overnight journey to Bir
Day 2 Bir Billing | Camping
On arrival, you will be meeting your hosts & you will be transferred to your accommodation. Check-in to your guest house/camp and relax for a few hours. Today Explore local market & do visit Sherab Ling Monastery. You can also try Tibetan cuisine at local food outlets. Dinner along with bonfire. Overnight stay at Campsite | Guesthouse
Day 3 Paragliding | Dharamshala | McLeodGanj
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Morning after breakfast & get ready to fly high – The Lifetime Experience. Enjoy Paragliding at International paragliding site. Time to depart for McLeodGanj Dharamshala. On arrival, Check-in to your guest house/camp and relax for a few hours. After reaching McLeodGanj check in to the hotel, freshen up & rest for some time. Enjoy local markets of Mcleodganj; Also don’t forget to try Local cuisine at food outlets here. Dinner & Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 4 Local Sightseeing | Departure | Drop At Volvo Station
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the local sightseeing of Dharamshala McLeodGanj. Visit the visit, Bhagsunath Temple & Bhagsu Water Fall. Later Dalai Lama’s Palace & St George Church & Cricket Stadium. Spend some time for last minute shopping at local market. Later in the evening, you will be dropped at the Volvo station for your onward journey to Delhi. Overnight journey back to Delhi. Tour ends here with happy memories.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Dharamshala – Delhi by 2×2 AC Volvo.
- All Sightseeing by Personnel Car
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms (Guesthouse or Camps).
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Bir – Billing : Camps Or Guest House
Mc Leodganj : Deluxe Category
INR /- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR /- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –