Day 01: Chandigarh – Tirthan Valley
• On the first day when in Chandigarh pickup from Airport or Railway Station.
• Travel to the Hidden Gem of Himachal. Reach Larji the Gateway of Great Himalayan National Park.
• On arrival, you will be meeting your hosts & greet at Guest House.
• Check-in to your accommodation
• Dinner & Overnight Stay.
Day 02: Shanghar Meadow Excursion & Waterfall Visit (Short Trek)
• Morning breakfast & start your journey to mountains.
• Travel to Hidden Valley in the Laps Of Himalayas. Shanghar – One of the best attraction in Great Himalayan National Park Area.
• Breathtaking view of Valley, Lush coniferous forests, emerald meadows strewn with exotic flora, fauna, soaring snowy peaks and pristine glaciers.
• Explore nature & magnificent view of Shanghar Meadow.
• Later short trek to hidden waterfall.
• Evening Back to Guesthouse.
• Dinner, Bonfire, Overnight stay
Day 3 To Manali – Via Kullu
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
• Morning breakfast & start your journey to depart to Manali.
• Enroute Sight-Seeing Like Kullu, Vaishano Devi Temple Shawl Factory
• Enjoy White Water Rafting & Paragliding at Kullu (Direct Payable)
• Arrival Manali Check-in to your guest house/camp.
• Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali
Day 04: Manali – Solang Valley | Atal Tunnel | City Tour
• Morning breakfast & day sightseeing to Solang Valley & Atal Tunnel.
• Enjoy Ropeway at Solang Valley (Own Cost)
• Local Sightseeing of Manali – Visit Hadimba Devi Temple Built in 1553, Tibetan Monastery, etc.
• Evening at leisure to explore Manali Mall Road.
• Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
• (Note* During winters Solang Valley sightseeing depends upon road condition due to snowfall & possibilities of reaching vehicles there, else sightseeing will be provided upto the barrier point only).
Day 05: Departure to Chandigarh
• Today, after breakfast it’s time to check out.
• Later, you will start your onward journey to Chandigarh.
• Drop at Desired location.
• Tour ends here with happy memories of Tirthan Valley and Manali.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transportation Ex Chandigarh on Private Basis.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Meals (Breakfast | & Dinner).
- Bonfire in the evening @ Tirthan Grand Riverside in Winters.
- Celebration Cake & Candle Light Dinner.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. Or any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall, traffic jam etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Tirthan Valley : Tirthan Grand Riverside
Manali : Holiday Resort Spa & Cottages
INR 15250/- PP – Ex Chandigarh
INR /- PP – Ex Delhi
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –