Day 1 Bangkok Airport – Pattaya (Alcazar Show & Nong Nooch Village)
Arrive at Bangkok Airport, meet our Representative at “Exit B” or “Exit C”, Gate No. 10. Transfer to Pattaya. 13:00 pm – 14:00 pm pick up for Nong Nooch Village and 17:00 pm – 18:00 pm pick up for Alcazar show. If the flight is later than 10:00 am, visits to Nong Nooch and/or Alcazar may be taken on next day.
Day 2 Pattaya/ Coral Island.
Meal:- Breakfast & Lunch
American breakfast at the hotel. And your half day trip to Coral Island (Koh Lan) where you can fill your day with many exciting water sports, such as Snorkeling, Fishing, Parasailing, Jet- Ski, Sea-Walker etc. Bask in the warm Thai sun, or take a dip in the refreshing sea waters. Make your day at the beach as active or relaxing as you wish. Afternoon, return to the mainland for lunch at Indian restaurant. Evening, at leisure. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 Pattaya Day At Leisure / Optional Activities (Floating Market Tour).
American breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast at the hotel. Thereafter, day at leisure for shopping and other activities Dinner at your own, Overnight at hotel in Pattaya.
Day 4 Pattaya – Bangkok Transfers / City & Temples Tours.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to Bangkok. Enroute visit a Gem’s gallery where you can not only buy precious stones but also understand their creation and making. On arrival into Bangkok enjoy a guided city tour of this bustling city. Visit the ‘Wat Benchamabophit’ – the marble temple, the ‘Wat – Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha, which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha. This 5.5 ton Buddha image is made of pure gold and is one of the most stunning sights. Later check into hotel and evening is free for shopping on your own. Overnight at hotel
Day 5 Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park
After an American breakfast at your hotel, 07:30 am – 08:45 am pick up for excursion to Safari World, Marine Park and Buffet lunch and transfer back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 6 Bangkok Departure
After breakfast, checkout from hotel & Proceed to airport to board your flight back home. Leave Thailand with lifetime experience & unforgettable memories.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 3 Nights Accomodation in Pattaya.
- 2 Nights Accomodation in Bangkok.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Half Day Coral Island Tour With Lunch On SIC.
- Entrance to nongnooch village
- Alcazar show Normal Seats.
- Half Day Bangkok City & Temple Tour On SIC Basis.
- Safari world and marine park by a/c van with buffet lunch.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Visa Fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Pattaya: Nova Platinum *** / Bella Villa*** / Similar
Bangkok: Bangkok Palace Makkasan *** / Convinient Park Resort*** / Similar
INR 12499/- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.