Day 1 Singapore Arrival.
Arrive Singapore in style and proceed to the outside gate to meet our representative to be transferred to your favorite choice of hotel. Day at Leisure. Over night stay at your preferred choice of hotel
Day 2 Singapore (city tour, night safari)
After breakfast at Hotel, Enjoy the city tour including visit to little india, china town, exponage and much more.
The City Experience Tour showcases the contrast between old and new and the blend of East and West. Experience the history, culture and the lifestyle of multi-racial Singapore. Overnight at the hotel in singapore.
Later in evening enjoy night safari tour. Have dinner. Overnight at the hotel in singapore.
Day 3 Singapore (sentosa island tour)
After breakfast at Hotel, enjoy full day sentosa island for your visit to the most talked about island in the world (island admission, songs of the seas, under water world, dolphin lagoon, images of the singapore)
After a fun-filled day, return to your hotel to relax overnight
Day 4 Singapore (Universal Studios)
After breakfast at Hotel day tour to enjoy the Universal studios – entertainment kingdom of singapore
Dinner at the local indian restaurant / or other restaurant. Overnight at hotel in singapore
Day 5 Singapore – Departure
After breakfast at Hotel, time to say Goodbye to Singapore. Checkout & transfered to changi airport for your flight back home.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Meet & Greet at Airport on arrival.
- 04 Nights accommodation in given Hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Half Day Singapore City Tour.
- Sunset Sentosa Island Tour(Underwater world + dolphin lagoon +Wings of time)
- Night Safari tour.
- Full day Universal Studio tour.
- Return airport Transfers.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Hotel Aqueen Lavender*** / The Claremont*** : / Or Similar
INR 26500/- PP – Standard / Superior
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable – 20th December – 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Visa: Company will not be responsible for any of the following: ‘Refusal of Visa/Refusal of Visa on Arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa’. Such cases will be treated as No Show, and charges as described will be levied. You are requested to strictly follow visa procedures.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.