Day 1 Fly to Baku.
Arrival to Baku. Meeting at the international airport and escort local guide to the hotel, including co-sightseeing tour of the city. Guided Tour will be along the central streets, green parks and the main attractions of the city by bus.· Leisure time and overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Absheron peninsula & Old City of Baku
Breakfast at the hotel. Leave for tour. The Absheron peninsula – This day tour is presented on the Absheron Peninsula, as well as the Temple of Fire Worshippers Ateshgyah, Yanardag.
Tour to the Old City of Baku (IcheriSheher): The largest capital in the Transcaucasian region. Sightseeing tour of the town includes Shamakhy Gates, caravanserai, Maiden’s Tower, Palace of the Shirvan Shahs, Mosques, Carpet store. Walking in the streets of city center(“Torgovaya street”). Return to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Gobustan Day Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion to Gobustan: Located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of the centre of Baku on the west bank of the Caspian Sea. In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of “outstanding universal value” for the quality and density of its rock art engravings, for the substantial evidence the collection of rock art images presents for hunting, fauna, flora and lifestyles in pre-historic times and for the cultural continuity between prehistoric and medieval times that the site reflects.
Photo Stop Excursion to the Museum of Heydar Aliyev Center: HeydarAliyev Center is an area of 619000 square feet. The building complex in Baku on the draft Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid, and are known for its distinctive architecture. Center named after Heydar Aliyev, the Azerbaijani leader. In the center there are meeting rooms (auditorium), galleries and museums. The project will play an important role in the intellectual life of the city. Baku Ferris Wheel, also known as the Baku Eye: The wheel is 60 meters (200 ft) high and has 30 cabins, each is holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes. Return to the hotel.· Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Baku Departure
After breakfast at Hotel, time to say Goodbye to Baku. Checkout & transferred to airport for your flight back home.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Meet & Greet at Airport on arrival.
- 03 Nights Accommodation In Given Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transport According To Itinerary – Sedan Car.
- English Speaking Guide For All Tours.
- Entrance fees for Fire Temple, Fire Mountain, Shirvanshah Palace, Gobustan).
- Return Airport Transfers In Baku.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Visa (USD 28 per pax).
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
- Supplement for: Heyder Aliyev Center – 10 USD P.P ( 2 floor) | Maiden Tower – 8 USD P.P | Ferris Wheel – 4 USD P.P (Depending on Weather Condition).
Sky 4* or Similar :
Boulevard 5* or Similar :
INR 20999/- PP – 4* Standard / Superior
INR 29999/- PP – 5* Standard / Superior
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable – 20th December – 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Visa: Company will not be responsible for any of the following: ‘Refusal of Visa/Refusal of Visa on Arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa’. Such cases will be treated as No Show, and charges as described will be levied. You are requested to strictly follow visa procedures.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.