Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
• Start your trip to magnificent to Shimla, The Queen of Hills from Delhi
• Departure at around 8 pm, reaching Shimla by next morning.
Day 02: Shimla Local – Kufri Sightseeing
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
• Post Breakfast, sightseeing of Shimla. Visit Mashobra and Kufri (Kufri at an altitude of 2,622 meter).
• Green valley photography Point, Mashobra Valley.
• Adventure at Kufri, Horse riding, Rock climbing, ATV rides, etc (on direct payment).
• Evening free to stroll at – “The Mall & THE RIDGE”
• Visit Scandal Point, Christ Church & Ropeway at Mall road to Jakhoo Temple, Johnnie’s Wax Museum.
• Dinner , Overnight stay
Day 03: Shimla – Tirthan Valley
• Post Breakfast, head to Tirthan Valley. The Hidden Gem of Himachal.
• Enroute Scenic views of Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam.
• Reach Larji the Gateway of Seraj Region, Great Himalayan National Park & – Confluence Of three rivers, Tirthan River Sainj River & Beas River.
• The Village (Larji) is also upcoming water sport center. You can enjoy Jet Ski & fly boarding in reservoir.
• On arrival, meeting your hosts & Check-in to your accommodation.
• Check-in to your accommodation
• Dinner, bonfire & Overnight Stay.
Day 04: Shanghar Meadow Excursion & Waterfall Visit (Short Trek)
• Morning breakfast & start your journey to mountains.
• Travel to Hidden Valley in the Laps Of Himalayas. Shanghar – One of the best attraction in Great Himalayan National Park Area.
• Breathtaking view of Valley, Lush coniferous forests, emerald meadows strewn with exotic flora, fauna, soaring snowy peaks and pristine glaciers.
• Explore nature & magnificent view of Shanghar Meadow.
• Later short trek to hidden waterfall.
• Evening Back to Guesthouse.
• Dinner , Bonfire , Overnight stay
Day 05: To Manali – Rafting & Paragliding (Optional Own Cost)
• Morning breakfast Depart to Manali
• Enroute, option to enjoy River rafting & Paragliding at own cost.
• Visit Vaishno Devi Temple & Shawl Outlets at Kullu..
• Arrival Manali Check-in to your guest house/camp.
• Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali
Day 06: Manali – Solang Valley | Atal Tunnel
• Morning breakfast & day sightseeing to Solang Valley & Atal Tunnel.
• Enjoy Ropeway at Solang Valley (Own Cost)
• Evening Leisure.
• Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
• (Note* During winters Solang Valley sightseeing depends upon road condition due to snowfall & possibilities of reaching vehicles there, else sightseeing will be provided upto the barrier point only).
Day 07: Manali Local Sightseeing
• Morning breakfast & day sightseeing of Manali.
• Visit “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553
• CLUB HOUSE” with its comprehensive facilities – roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant
• Tibetan Monastery
• VASHIST Village and Vashisth Temple
• Evening free to explore Mall
• Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 08: Departure to Chandigarh
• Today, after breakfast it’s time to check out.
• Overnight Journey Back to Delhi.
• Tour ends here with happy memories of Tirthan Valley and Manali.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi by AC Volvo transfer.
- Agra Day Tour By Cab
- All transfers & sightseeing by Private Cab.
- Accommodation in selected Hotel as per itinerary specified.
- Meals Breakfast & Dinner.
- All toll, parking, driver allowances.
- Complimentary Cake & Candle Light Dinner for Honeymooners
- Rohtang Pass sightseeing not included.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- On Hills Ac Will not work
Hotel Name : Economy
Stay 1 :
Stay 2 :
Hotel Name : Deluxe
Stay 1 :
Stay 2 :
Hotel Name : Premium
Stay 1 :
Stay 2 :
Economy : /- PP
Deluxe : /- PP
Premium : /- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –