Day 1 Delhi – Shimla (350 KMS)
Travel Explorers Welcomes You To Himachal Pradesh.
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station at 4:30 pm. Depart from Delhi to Shimla by Volvo A/C Bus. Overnight journey. (8 hrs Journey)
Day 2 Shimla Arrival – Half Day City Tour (3 – 4 HRS)
On arrival, the representative of Travel Explorers will meet you & transfer you to hotel. Checkin at Hotel., Afternoon half day city tour visiting Advance studies, famous shopping place of Shimla town – “The Mall & THE RIDGE” & – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church. Over night at hotel.
Day 3 Shimla Kufri – Jakhoo Temple
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, Full day excursion visiting to KUFRI.“KUFRI” India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, Via green valley, wild flower hall, Indira Holiday home and Fagu. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla. In the evening visit Mall road ,The Ridge and Famous Church of Shimla .Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 Shimla – Delhi Departure
After breakfast, checkout from hotel, & drop at Volvo Bus Stop for onward journey to Delhi by Volvo A/C Bus. (8.30 AM & 11.15 AM)
Tour ends with sweet memories with Travel Explorers.Reach Delhi in Morning at approx 7:00 or 8:00 Am.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Shimla – Delhi by 2×2 AC Volvo.
- All Sightseeing by Personnel Car in Shimla
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Shimla : Deluxe Category
INR 5999/- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR 7499/- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –