Day 1 Delhi – Manali
Welcomes To Himachal Pradesh. Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching our representative will meet you & start your travel to Manali. Depart from Chandigarh to Manali, which is approximately 295 Kms.
Manali – The Valley of the Gods, A beautiful tourist Spot – also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, and mountain biking. Simply, Manali is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali, checkin & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Manali Local Sightseeing – Half Day
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast at hotel proceed for half day city tour visiting “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama, and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3 Manali – Solang Valley / Rohtang Pass
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Solang valley for adventurous activities like Paragliding, parachuting ,zorbing etc (Own Cost for activities) . Spend some time there exploring the place & enjoy the scenic beauty of valley.
Later back to hotel, evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
Kindly Note: For Rohtang Pass limited no of vehicle are allowed as per orders by National Green Tribunal. So it is only subjected to availability of Permit (Additional Cost Applicable). Rohtang remain closed on every Tuesday.
Day 4 Manali – Chandigarh
After breakfast checkout from hotel and enjoy your leisurely journey back passing through Kullu Valley to Chandigarh / Delhi. Dropping at airport / Railway station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….)))).
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Daily B/Fast and Dinner.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. Or any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall, traffic jam etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Manali : Explorers Inn Hotels & Cottages Manali ***
INR 9499/- PP – 5th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 15th April
INR 11499/- PP – 21st December – 3rd January & 11th April to 4th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 10th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –