Day 1 Delhi – Manali Overnight Journey (550 km / 12 – 14 hours approx.)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station. (Volvo timings between 4.30 and 9.30 PM). Depart from Delhi to Manali. Overnight journey which is approximately 600 Kms from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours) .
Day 2 Arrive in Manali – Manali Local Sightseeing
On arrival, the representative of Travel Explorers will meet you & transfer you to hotel. Checkin at Hotel. (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama, and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3 Solang Valley || Snow Point || Rohtang Tunnel (ATAL TUNNEL)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast proceed for day sightseeing to Solang Valley by Car. Solang Valley is beautiful place and famous for adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Motor Ride, Ropeway, Etc. Further, Choose any (1) Option.
Option 1: Rohtang Tunnel – Atal Tunnel is a highway tunnel built under the Rohtang Pass in the eastern Pir Panjal range of the Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway in Himachal Pradesh, India. At a length of 9.02 km, it is the longest tunnel above 10,000 feet in the world and is named after former Prime Minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The tunnel connects Manali with Lahaul & Spiti Valley. You can capture amazing views of valley from north portal of Atal Tunnel.
Option 2: Rohtang Pass – On the road to Rohtang is the Kothi Village (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m. (As per NGT guidelines & on direct payment basis)
Evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
(Note* During winters Solang Valley sightseeing depends upon road condition due to snowfall & possibilities of reaching vehicles there, else sightseeing will be provided upto the barrier point only).
Day 4 Manali – Kullu – Nagar Sightseeing – Overnight Volvo To Amritsar
After breakfast proceed for day excursion tour visiting Nagar Castle, Roreic Art gallery & later Kullu shawl factory, Enjoy River rafting (At own Cost) and Visit Vaishno Devi temple in Kullu. Later in evening take overnight Volvo transfer for Amritsar.
Day 5 Amritsar Local
On Arrival, Checkin at hotel. Afternoon, Visit Wagah Border where you must watch the flag lowering ceremony, at India – Pakistan border gate before sunset each day. Visit Sri Harmandir Sahib, also known as Sri Darbar Sahib or Golden Temple Later return back to your Hotel & Enjoy an overnight stay. Later return back to your Hotel & Enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 6: Amritsar – Delhi (Volvo)
In the Morning, have Breakfast and check out from the Hotel. Visit The Jallianwala Bagh also known as the Amritsar massacre. Later drop at Volvo station for journey back to Delhi.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Sightseeing by Personnel Car in Manali & Amritsar
- Delhi – Manali || Amritsar – Delhi by AC Volvo transfer.
- Manali – Amritsar by Deluxe Bus.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. Or any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall, traffic jam etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Manali : Explorers Inn Hotels & Cottages Manali ***
Amritsar : Hotel Hongkong Inn / Similar
INR 10500/- PP – 5th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 15th April
INR 12500/- PP – 21st December – 3rd January & 11th April to 4th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –