Day 1 Arrive at Jammu & Drive to Katra (55 kms. / 2-3 hrs)
On your arrival in Jammu, you will be welcomed by our representative. From the station / airport it is a minimum of 02 hrs drive to the holy town of Katra. We will drive on the outskirts of the Jammu city and traverse across the Trikuta hills to eventually arrive in Katra and check in at the hotel for our overnight stay. Rest of the day at leisure for individual activities. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 2 Katra | Mata Vaishno Devi Temple
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast in morning, proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Temple. The ascent is good and you will be meeting a lot of co-pilgrims on their way up. Situated at a distance of 14 kilometers, the pilgrimage will take a whole day coming and going which also includes brief stops for rest. An alternate way to perform darshans is by battery operated cars, ponies, palkis & helicopter. If time permits, visit Ardhkuwari & Bhairo Temple. Now a ropeway connects Vaishno Devi Bhavan to Bhairo Temple.
After paying your obeisance in front of the deity, you will trek downhill and reach your hotel for a welcome period of rest and relaxation. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 Katra – Jammu Drop
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to airport or Railway Station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Katra : TBA
INR 7450/- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR 8450/- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –