Day 1 Arrive at Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the hotel / houseboat and check in. Later we will go on a 02 hrs shikara ride in the lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 2 Srinagar – Pahalgam (95.2 kms. / 2:45 mints)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Our trip today will be to a picturesque valley around 97 kiilometers South of Kashmir. Known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherds Village), the valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks. In Pahalgam you can visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel / houseboat for our overnight stay.
Day 3 Departure transfer to Airport
After a late morning breakfast, we will drive to the airport for your flight home. On your way to the airport you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city center. At the airport the driver will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation on twin/ double/ tripple sharing basis as per selected category
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Daily B/Fast & Dinner.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- 1 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any activities, Paragliding, ATV ride, skiing, rafting, Horse Riding
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Visit to Aru Valley, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Any cost arising due to rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, natural calamities like, roadblocks, snowfall etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
1N Srinagar: Hotel City Grace / Snow Palace / Similar
1N Srinagar: Deluxe Houseboat
INR 22500/- PP – Deluxe
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 10th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –