Day 1 Chandigarh to Kasauli
Once you reach the airport/railway station, our representative will meet you and assist you on your journey to Kasauli. A small cantonment town, Kasauli lies in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh and is thronged by tourists looking for pristine beauty and calm. The hill station gets its name from the flower, Kasool.
Upon arrival in Kasauli, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a leisurely evening and later, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 2 Kasauli Sightseeing
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast gear up for a day long sightseeing tour of Kasauli.
Start with the Monkey Point that provides a truly panoramic view of the place. You can truly soak in the beauty that surrounds you. The top of the hill is in the shape of a foot, and legend has it that Lord Hanuman’s foot touched the top of the hill while he was carrying Sanjeevni Booti for Laxman.
Next, visit Sunset Point and see the sun set in all its glory leaving behind a trail of colors in the sky that you can relish for long. Lover’s Lane, a few meters from sunset point allows people to enjoy the picturesque views at leisure. Finally end up at the Mall Road to enjoy the bustling activity and also enjoy some roadside food at the many eateries.
Later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 Kasauli – Chandigarh Drop
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to Chandigarh airport or Railway Station or desired point for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Kasauli : TBA
INR /- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR /- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –