Day 1 Delhi – Jaipur
Once you reach the airport/railway station, our representative will meet you and assist you on your journey to Jaipur. On Arival, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a leisurely, visit to Chokhi Dhani. Chokhi Dhani Village is a right mix of rich Rajasthani Tradition in the ethnic environment. It is full of fun, Games, Rajasthani cuisine, Rajasthani folk dances and much more. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.and later, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 2 Jaipur Sightseeing
After Breakfast at the hotel, Visit to Amber Fort (11 kms from the city) built by Raja Mansingh-I in 1592. It is located high on a hill overlooking Maota Lake on the forefront and can be reached by Jeep or on the elephant back. After this visit to Jaigarh Fort (15 kms from the city). It is located 400 m higher than Amber fort and was built by Swai Jai Singh-III. One of the important feature of the fort is Cannon named “jaivana” which was then worlds largest cannon on the wheel.
After this Drive past to Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind & visit to City Palace which is located in the heart of the city. It was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Mansingh-II. The most famous structure of the city palace are the Chandra Mahal, the Mubarak Mahal, Maharani’s Palace, Shri Govind Dev Temple and City Palace Museum. Nearby walk to Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipur – Delhi Drop
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to Delhi airport or Railway Station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Jaipur : TBA
INR /- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR /- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –