Day 1 Arrival Hong Kong & Hong Kong by Night Tour
On arrival at Hong Kong airport, you will Transfer from Hong Kong Airport to Hotel One Way – SIC
Arrive in Hong Kong to a warm welcome. After clearing Immigration and Customs, make your way through Arrival Hall B where our airport representative will be waiting to greet you. SIC Schedule : 0700 2100 hrs (Every hour)
Evening, Experience the stunning sights of Hong Kong by night in all its glitter and glamour. Jewellery City, The Peak , One way tram ride, Star Ferry transfer from Central Pier to Kowloon, Clock Tower, Tea and Snack, Symphony of Light Show, Drop back to Hotel. Guide service
Day 2 Hong Kong Full Day Disneyland Tour
After breakfast at Hotel, Full Day Disneyland Tour. Enjoy a date with your favorite Disney characters and revel in the thrill of its exciting rides – all with a distinctive Chinese twist at the Hong Kong Disneyland. After a day full of Disney magic. End your day with the spectacular Fireworks show at Disney. By evening back to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Hong Kong Full Day Ocean Park Tour
After breakfast at Hotel, Full Day Ocean Park Tour. Experience the magic of one of the most spectacular oceanariums in the world – Ocean Park Hong Kong! Ocean Park Hong Kong is one of the most spectacular oceanariums in the world with the largest marine theater. It is also an amusement park perched around two mountain peaks, with an area of 870,000 square meters.
A breath-taking 8-minute ride by cable car to the headland gives a glorious view of Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay, Aberdeen and the South China Sea. By evening back to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 Hong Kong – Macau (by ferry)
After breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to the beautiful island of Macau the Casino Capital of Asia. Check in at hotel and rest of the day free for leisure and to engage in numerous activities ranging from casino, fancy dining, a stroll down the Portuguese lane, fresh bakery (don’t forget the fresh tarts), nightlife, shows and much more that Macau has to offer. Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 5 Macau City Tour
After breakfast at Hotel, Enjoy city tour of Macau. Visit: Wynn Fountain show & Tree of Prosperity, Macau Tower (Entrance ticket not included), Illuminations at Fisherman’s Wharf, Light show at Parisian (drive by, no stop), Diamond Show at galaxy OR St’ Paul’s Ruins (This may vary based on time available) Optional: Macau Tower. Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 6 Macau – Hong Kong – Departure
After breakfast, checkout from hotel. You will board the hotel shuttle to be transferred to ferry port to board your ferry back to Hong Kong and there be transferred to Hong Kong airport to board your flight back home.
Please arrive 90 mins prior to sailing time for Ferry.
Tour Ends With Sweet Memories.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Hongkong.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Macau.
- Daily Breakfast .
- Hong Kong by Night Tour without Dinner.
- Full Day Disneyland Tour.
- Full Day Ocean Park Tour.
- Half Day Macau City Tour.
- All Transfers in Hong Kong .
- City Route Ferry Ticket from Hong Kong to Macau.
- Hotel Shuttle Transfers in Macau .
- Ferry Ticket from Macau to Hong Kong Airport.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis.
- All taxes Included.
- Visa Fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Hongkong : TBA
Macau : TBA
INR TBA/- PP – Standard / Superior
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable – TBA
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.