Day 1 Delhi – Haridwar (220 kms 05 hrs)
Once you reach the airport/railway station, our representative will meet you and assist you on your journey to Haridwar.. On Arival, check-in at the hotel. After some rest, visit the Manasa devi temple and Chamunda Devi temple. Evening witness Aarti at HARI KI PAURI of the Holy River Ganges. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Haridwar (Rishikesh Excursion)(25 Kms)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Morning after an early breakfast, take an excursion to Rishikesh. Here you may opt to enjoy some adventure activities like River rafting, etc. on own. Later visit to Laxman Jhula & surrounding temples & ashrams. Return back to Haridwar for overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Haridwar – Delhi (220 Kms 05 Hrs)
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to Delhi airport or Railway Station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges, & joy rides like camel safari, elephant safari, boat ride, jungle safaris, etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Haridwar : TBA
INR /- PP– 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April.
INR /- PP– 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –