Day 1 Arrival Delhi
Arrive Delhi. Meet and Assist by Representative of Local Tour operator. You will be transferred to the hotel, where you will Check In. Remaining day is Free at own Leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi Local Sightseeing
After breakfast the full day is free for sightseeing of Old & New Delhi. OLD DELHI – A sight-seeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting theRaj Ghat – the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated;Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort – once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire. NEW DELHI – An extensive sight-seeing tour of New Delhi would include a visit to the Humayun’s Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Red Fourt, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Rajpath, pastthe imposing India.Night stay in Delhi Hotel.
Day 3 Delhi – Agra (Tajmahal)
After breakfast at your Hotel, you will Drive to Agra. Arrive Agra and Check in at the Hotel. In the Afternoon, visit the Famous Taj Mahal which is one of the biggest symbol of eternal love built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal. It was built in 1632-1653. (Please note that The Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday). Later visit to The Agra Fort. At the end of his life, Shah Jahan was deposed and restrained by his son in this fort. It is rumored that Shah Jahan died in Muasamman Burj, a tower with a marble balcony with a view of the Taj Mahal. Overnight stay at Hotel in Agra.
Day 4 Agra – Jaipur
Breakfast at the Hotel, in the Morning. Later drive to Jaipur. En-route visit to Fatehpur Sikri also known as Deserted City and Red Sand Stone City. Fatehpur Sikri was once made capital by Emperor Akbar and it was here that Emperor Akbar’s Nine Jewels or Navrattans were borned. Important buildings of the city are- Buland Darwaza, The Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti. Further drive to Jaipur and Check in at the Hotel. In the evening, visit to Chokhi Dhani. Chokhi Dhani Village is a right mix of rich Rajasthani Tradition in the ethnic environment. It is full of fun, Games, Rajasthani cuisine, Rajasthani folk dances and much more. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5 Jaipur Sightseeing
After Breakfast at the hotel, Visit to Amber Fort (11 kms from the city) built by Raja Mansingh-I in 1592. It is located high on a hill overlooking Maota Lake on the forefront and can be reached by Jeep or on the elephant back. After this visit to Jaigarh Fort (15 kms from the city). It is located 400 m higher than Amber fort and was built by Swai Jai Singh-III. One of the important feature of the fort is Cannon named “jaivana” which was then worlds largest cannon on the wheel.
After this Drive past to Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind & visit to City Palace which is located in the heart of the city. It was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Mansingh-II. The most famous structure of the city palace are the Chandra Mahal, the Mubarak Mahal, Maharani’s Palace, Shri Govind Dev Temple and City Palace Museum. Nearby walk to Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6 Jaipur Departure
After breakfast checkout from hotel and enjoy your leisurely journey back Delhi. Dropping at airport / Railway station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 05 Nights’ Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
- All Transfers &a Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Daily B/Fast
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like or factors beyond control etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
Delhi : Hotel Sweet Home / Hotel Ajanta / Similar
Agra : Treebo Grand / Panna Paradise / Similar
Jaipur : Treebo Bliss / Signature Inn / Similar
INR 13499/- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 15th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –