Day 1 Arrival Delhi
On Arrival Pick up from Airport / Railway Station & transferred to hotel. Check in the Hotel, then proceed for sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi.
OLD DELHI – A sight-seeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting the Raj Ghat – the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort – once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire. NEW DELHI – An extensive sight-seeing tour of New Delhi would include a visit to the Humayun’s Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Red Fourt, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Rajpath, pastthe imposing India.Night stay in Delhi Hotel.
Day 2 Delhi – Agra (Tajmahal) – Jaipur
Morning after breakfast drive to Agra. Arrive Agra & transfer to hotel Later visit the magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife Also visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipur
After breakfast visit to local sightseeing of the impressive Amer Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honoured fashion. The Fort, completed in the early 18th century, took over 100 years to build and now, although deserted, offers a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Moghul ruling families. Afternoon tour of the City – “The Pink City” is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, still home to the Maharaja although several of the rooms are now open to the public. Many antiques and artifacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal “Palace of the Winds”, and the open-air Jantar Mantar. Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Enjoy a stroll through the colourful bazaar before returning to your hotel. Night stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 4 Jaipur Departure
After breakfast checkout from hotel and enjoy your leisurely journey back Delhi. Dropping at airport / Railway station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
- All Transfers &a Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Daily B/Fast
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like or factors beyond control etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
Delhi : Hotel Sweet Home / Hotel Ajanta / Similar
Jaipur : Treebo Bliss / Signature Inn / Similar
INR 8999/- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 15th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –