Day 1 Arrival Delhi
Arrive Delhi. Meet and Assist by Representative of Local Tour operator. You will be transferred to the hotel, where you will Check In. Remaining day is Free at own Leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi Local Sightseeing
After breakfast the full day is free for sightseeing of Old & New Delhi. OLD DELHI – A sight-seeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting theRaj Ghat – the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated;Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort – once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire. NEW DELHI – An extensive sight-seeing tour of New Delhi would include a visit to the Humayun’s Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Red Fourt, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Rajpath, pastthe imposing India.Night stay in Delhi Hotel.
Day 3 Delhi – Agra (Tajmahal) – Jaipur
After breakfast check-out the hotel & proceed to Agra. Arrive Agra & transfer to hotel Later visit the magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife Also visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms. Overnight at Jaipur hotel.
Day 4 Jaipur Sightseeing
After Breakfast at the hotel, Visit to Amber Fort (11 kms from the city) built by Raja Mansingh-I in 1592. It is located high on a hill overlooking Maota Lake on the forefront and can be reached by Jeep or on the elephant back. After this visit to Jaigarh Fort (15 kms from the city). It is located 400 m higher than Amber fort and was built by Swai Jai Singh-III. One of the important feature of the fort is Cannon named “jaivana” which was then worlds largest cannon on the wheel.
After this Drive past to Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind & visit to City Palace which is located in the heart of the city. It was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Mansingh-II. The most famous structure of the city palace are the Chandra Mahal, the Mubarak Mahal, Maharani’s Palace, Shri Govind Dev Temple and City Palace Museum. Nearby walk to Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5 Jaipur Departure
After breakfast checkout from hotel and enjoy your leisurely journey back Delhi. Dropping at airport / Railway station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
- All Transfers &a Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Daily B/Fast
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like or factors beyond control etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
Delhi : Hotel Sweet Home / Hotel Ajanta / Similar
Jaipur : Treebo Bliss / Signature Inn / Similar
INR 11499/- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 15th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –