Day 01: Arrive at Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes’ drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. On arrival, check in at hotel / houseboat. Later in evening enjoy 01 hrs shikara ride in the lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel / Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Post breakfast, head to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds). A picturesque valley around 97 Kms South of Kashmir. The valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks. Enroute visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag Sulphur spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis).
Betaab Valley : is a very famous tourist spot situated at a distance of 15 kilometers from Pahalgam. The valley got its name from the Sunny Deol-Amrita Singh hit debut film Betaab. The Valley is towards northeast of Pahalgam and falls between Pahalgam and Chandanwari and is en route Amarnath Yatra. The valley surrounded by lush green meadows, snow clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation.
Aru Valley : Aru is located around 12 from Pahalgam, 11 km upstream from the Lidder River. Noted for its scenic meadows, lakes and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru River, which is a tributary of the Lidder river.
Chandanwari : Chandanwari is situated 16-km from Pahalgam, Chandanwari is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place every year in the month of Sawan (Rain). It is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge.
Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Post Breakfast head to Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs Above sea Level) (“Meadow of Flowers”). Gulmarg has one of the most beautiful summer and winter Ski resorts in the valley and also world Highest 18 Hole Golf Course, (Gulmarg was Discovered in 16th Century by a famous Kashmiri Poet). Gulmarg is known for its “Gondola Cable Car,” one of the highest cable car in the world. A journey to the hill station of Gulmarg is incomplete without experiencing a fabulous Gondola Cable Car Ride (To be done on Direct Payment Basis), one of Asia’s highest cable car projects. The entire ride consists of two phases – Gulmarg to Kongdoori, approx. 9 minutes and Kongdoori to Apharwat Peak approx. 12 minutes. The cable ride is worth trying as it offers unbeatable panoramic views of Gulmarg from 10,000 feet, truly a surreal experience and also photographic delight for a lifetime. Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Srinagar Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast Tour to the Srinagar city. Check in at houseboat, In the afternoon leave for Sightseeing of famous Shankaracharya Temple & Mughal Gardens (Nishat, Shalimar, and Cheshmashahi). Enroute to Hazratbal Shrine & Nigeen Club located on the bank of Famous Nigeen Lake . Evening Shikara Ride on dal lake Upto 1 Hour
Nishat Garden : Located on the bank of the Dal Lake, with the Zaberwan Mountains as its backdrop, Nishat Bagh is a garden of bliss that commands a magnificent view of the lake beneath the snowcapped Pir Panjal mountain range that stands far away to the west of the valley. The Bagh was designed and built in 1633 by Asif Khan, elder brother of Noor Jahan.
Shalimar Garden : The Shalimar Bagh is the celebrated royal garden of Kashmir. The Emperor Jahangir was so fascinated with the garden that he called it “one of the sights of Kashmir.”
Shalimar Bagh is located on the northeast side of Lake Dal, approximately fifteen kilometers away from the center of Srinagar. It was laid out by Jahangir as Farah Baksh (“the delightful”) in 1619, while he was founding the city of Srinagar.
Cheshma Shahi : Cheshma Shahi ( the royal spring), also called Cheshma Shahi, is one of the Mugal Gardens built around a spring by Ali Mardan, a governor of Mugal Emperor Shah Jahan , in 1632. The garden is located in the Zaberwan Range, near Rajbhawan (Governor‘s house) overlooking Dal Lake.
Day 05: Departure transfer to Airport
Post breakfast in morning, time to say goodbye to Kashmir. On your way to the airport you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city center. Later, drop at Airport for further journey back home.
Tour ends with happy memories.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation on twin/ double/ tripple sharing basis as per selected category
- All transfers & sightseeing by Private Cab.
- Accommodation in selected Hotel / Houseboats as per itinerary specified.
- Daily breakfast at Hotel.
- Breakfast & Dinner during your stay at houseboat.
- All toll, parking, driver allowances.
- 01 Hour Shikara ride in dal lake.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc., vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the sport).
- Visit to Aru Valley, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari in Pahalgam.
- Any activities, like Horse Riding, Gondola Ride, Shikara ride, or snow activities.
- Any personal expenses, like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips, porter-age, heater charges etc or anything not specified in inclusions.
3N Srinagar: Hotel City Grace / Snow Palace / Similar
1N Srinagar: Deluxe Houseboat
INR 10499/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 9499/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 8499/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –