DAY 01 : Calicut (100 km)/ Cochin (300 km) / Wayanad
On arrival Calicut / Cochin, drive to Wayanad. Check into your hotel and relax. Later if time permits visit the Edakkal Caves. It is a pre-historic rock shelter formed naturally out of a strange disposition of three huge boulders making one to rest on the other two with its bottom jutting out in between and serving as the roof. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02: Wayanad
Morning After breakfast,visit the Wayanad sanctuary where one can find animals like sloth bears, sambhar (wild deer), elephants, monkeys, tigers, reptiles, deer, panthers, and many species of rare birds. Enjoy a rejuvenating full body Ayurveda massage. (Please note that children under 11 years of age are not permitted to have Ayurveda massages for medical reasons). Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: Wayanad – Calicut (100 kms)
After breakfast, check out to your hotel and proceed to Calicut, once the erstwhile capital of powerful Zamorins and a historical town. Calicut was a significant port for trade and commerce in the early centuries and the quality cotton, ‘Calico’, is believed to have originated here. Enjoy a bullock cart ride through lush paddy fields. In the evening visit Hindustan Kalari Sangam, which imparts training in ‘Kalaripayattu’ the martial art of Kerala. Spend the evening at leisure. Also spend time at Kappad beach. Overnight at the Resort.
Day 4 : Cochin
Morning after breakfast drive to Cochin via Guruvayoor (The famous Krishna Temple). Check into your hotel. In the afternoon, half day sightseeing tour of Cochin. Places of interest are Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Fort Kochi beach, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, Chinese Fishing Net, Bolgatty island, Bolghatty Palace, Willington Island, Marine Drive & Broadway. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc. Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel . Rest of the day free for your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Munnar
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing – Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park.
Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 7 : Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to hotel & relax. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing –
The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park.
You can do a things in Thekkady like – Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Thekkady
Full day free at leisure for your own activity and enjoy the resort facility. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9: Alleppey
After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional – at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Cochin drop
After breakfast check out the hotel and drop at Cochin airport / Railway station.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All transfers & sightseeing by Private Cab.
- AAccommodation in selected Hotel as per itinerary specified.
- Meal Plan : Daily Breakfast
- 1 Nights stay in Houseboat at Alleppey With All Meals.
- All toll, parking, driver allowances.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc., vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Munnar : Bella Vista, Le Celestium | Tea Castle | Misty Mountains | Similar
Thekkady : Grand Thekkady | Mountain Hues | Periyar Mountain Palace | Abad Green | Similar
Alleppey : Camelot Hotel | Pagoda Resort | Palm Grove Lake Resort | Hotel Coral Heights | Similar Or Deluxe Houseboat
Kovalam : La Promenade | Unwind Hotels and Resort | Sagara Beach Resort | Pappukutty Beach Resort | Golden Sands | Similar
INR /- PP– 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April.
INR /- PP– 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –