Day 1 Delhi – Dharamshala
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station at 4:30 pm. Depart from Delhi to Dharamshala. Overnight journey which is approximately 600 Kms from Delhi to Manali (11 – 12 Hours) .
Day 2 Dharamshala – Mcleodganj
On arrival, the representative of Travel Explorers will meet you & transfer you to hotel. Checkin at Hotel. (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for local Sightseeing, visit Bhagsunath Temple, Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama’s Palace & St George Church. Further proceed to visit the famous Dal Lake. Evening at leisure, Dinner & Overnight stay.
Day 3 Dharamshala – Baijnath / Palampur
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Baijnath Temple ( Lord Shiva Shrine) later to Bir Billing ( Optional) – International Paragliding Site & Palampur tea estates, by evening Return back to your Hotel & enjoy an overnight stay.
Or Visit – Brajeshwari mata temple & Jwalaji Temple. Evening Return back to your Hotel & enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 4 Dharamshala – Delhi
After breakfast, checkout from hotel, as per hotel policy, Checkout Time will be 11:00 AM. Rest day will be at your leisure. You can enjoy the Shopping Dharamshala market. Later in evening drop at Volvo Bus Stop for onward journey to Delhi. Overnight Journey to Delhi.
Tour ends with sweet memories with Travel Explorers.Reach Delhi in Morning at approx 7:00 or 8:00 Am.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Dharamshala – Delhi by 2×2 AC Volvo.
- All Sightseeing by Personnel Car in Manali
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Dharamshala : Deluxe Category
INR 7750/- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR 8750/- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –