Day 1 Chandigarh – Shimla
Once you reach the airport/railway station, our representative will meet you and assist you on your journey to Shimla. Set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountain Ranges, Shimla is called the ‘Queen of Hills’ and offers stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Enroute, visit Pinjore Garden and on arrival at Shimla, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a leisurely evening and later, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 2 Shimla Local & Kufri Sightseeing
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Post breakfast, leave for Kufri sightseeing. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Queen Of Hills Shimla. Follow the jungle trails of Kufri tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, Via green valley. You can enjoy horse riding and try lots of recreational activities at Kufri adventure park like Rock climbing, ATV rides, etc. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “The Mall & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing.
Places to cover in Shimla will be Jakhu Temple, Vice regal lodge & botanical gardens, Places by walking like Scandal Point, Ridge, Gaiety theatre, Heritage Museum, Lakkar Bazaar, Rani Jhansi Park and Christ Church etc, Johnnie’s Wax Museum. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Shimla.
Day 3 Shimla – Manali (280 KMS / 7 HOURS)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, depart to Manali, a picture perfect hill station at an altitude of 2,050 meters. On The way enjoy scenic view & Sight-Seeing Like Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Kullu, and visit Vaishanoo Devi Temple at Kullu and also you can enjoy paragliding , & White water Rafting Enroute later proceed to Manali. On arrival, check into the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali
Day 4 Manali – Solang Valley | Rohtang Tunnel (Atal Tunnel)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast proceed for day sightseeing to Solang Valley by Car. Solang Valley is beautiful place and famous for adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Motor Ride, Ropeway, Etc. Further, Choose any (1) Option.
Option 1: Rohtang Tunnel – Atal Tunnel is a highway tunnel built under the Rohtang Pass in the eastern Pir Panjal range of the Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway in Himachal Pradesh, India. At a length of 9.02 km, it is the longest tunnel above 10,000 feet in the world and is named after former Prime Minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The tunnel connects Manali with Lahaul & Spiti Valley. You can capture amazing views of valley from north portal of Atal Tunnel.
Option 2: Rohtang Pass – On the road to Rohtang is the Kothi Village (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m. (As per NGT guidelines & on direct payment basis)
Evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
(Note* During winters Solang Valley sightseeing depends upon road condition due to snowfall & possibilities of reaching vehicles there, else sightseeing will be provided upto the barrier point only).
Day 5 Manali – Chandigarh
After breakfast checkout from hotel and enjoy your leisurely journey back passing through Kullu Valley to Chandigarh / DELHI . Dropping at airport / Railway station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Daily B/Fast and Dinner.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Shimla : Jade Vine Resort | Sukh Sagar Regency | Hotel Varuna | Similar
Manali : Holiday Homes By Explorers Inn
INR 13250/- PP – Ex Chandigarh
INR 15250/- PP – Ex Delhi
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –