Day 1 Delhi Arrival – Agra Day Tour – Manali Overnight Journey (550 km / 12 – 14 hours approx.)
Reach Delhi in Morning at approx. 7:00 or 8:00 Am. After some fresh up, Start your tour to Agra, visit the Famous Taj Mahal which is one of the biggest symbol of eternal love built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal. It was built in 1632-1653. (Please note that The Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday). Later visit to The Agra Fort. At the end of his life, Shah Jahan was deposed and restrained by his son in this fort. It is rumored that Shah Jahan died in Muasamman Burj, a tower with a marble balcony with a view of the Taj Mahal. By evening, return back to Delhi, dropping at Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station. (Volvo timings between 4.30 and 9.30 PM). Depart from Delhi to Manali. Overnight journey which is approximately 600 Kms from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours) .
Day 2 Arrive in Manali – Manali Local Sightseeing
On arrival, the representative of Travel Explorers will meet you & transfer you to hotel. Checkin at Hotel. (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama, and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3 MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY || SNOW POINT || ROHTANG TUNNEL (ATAL TUNNEL)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast proceed for day sightseeing to Solang Valley by Car. Solang Valley is beautiful place and famous for adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Motor Ride, Ropeway, Etc. Further, Choose any (1) Option.
Option 1: Rohtang Tunnel – Atal Tunnel is a highway tunnel built under the Rohtang Pass in the eastern Pir Panjal range of the Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway in Himachal Pradesh, India. At a length of 9.02 km, it is the longest tunnel above 10,000 feet in the world and is named after former Prime Minister of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The tunnel connects Manali with Lahaul & Spiti Valley. You can capture amazing views of valley from north portal of Atal Tunnel.
Option 2: Rohtang Pass – On the road to Rohtang is the Kothi Village (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m. (As per NGT guidelines & on direct payment basis)
Evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
(Note* During winters Solang Valley sightseeing depends upon road condition due to snowfall & possibilities of reaching vehicles there, else sightseeing will be provided upto the barrier point only).
Day 4 Manali – Kullu – Nagar Sightseeing
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion tour visiting Nagar Castle, Roreic Aart gallery & Maggie water fall. Later Kullu shawl factory , Enjoy River rafting ( At own Cost) and Visit Vaishno Devi temple in Kullu. By evening back to Hotel . Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 5 Departure to Delhi
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and prepare to check-out from the hotel. Day at Leisure for shopping. You will be dropped at the Volvo Station for your journey back to Delhi by an AC Volvo coach.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi by AC Volvo transfer.
- Agra Day Tour By Cab
- All transfers & sightseeing by Private Cab.
- Accommodation in selected Hotel as per itinerary specified.
- Meals Breakfast & Dinner.
- All toll, parking, driver allowances.
- Complimentary Cake & Candle Light Dinner for Honeymooners
- Rohtang Pass sightseeing not included.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- On Hills Ac Will not work
Hotel Name : Economy
Stay 1 :
Stay 2 :
Hotel Name : Deluxe
Stay 1 :
Stay 2 :
Hotel Name : Premium
Stay 1 :
Stay 2 :
Economy : /- PP
Deluxe : /- PP
Premium : /- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –