Day 1 Bali Arrival
On arrival at airport meet & greet with our representative who will transfer you to Hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Bali – Depansar City Tour
After Breakfast at hotel, proceed for half day tour will start at Bali Museum with its collection of old and modern artifacts as well as the art centre Werdhi Budaya and the last traditional market where you can try out your bargaining skills! In the Denpasar area, all kinds of beautiful Balinese handicrafts are represented in local shops. These include artwork, pottery, textiles, and silver.
Day 3 Full day Kintamani and Besakih Tour
After Breakfast at hotel, proceed for full day Kintamani and Tanah Lot tour, first stop is Batubulan Village to see exciting Barong Dance. A visit to Traditional Balinese House Compound, opportunity to see three largest handicraft in the following villages: Celuk, a village known for its Gold and Silver Smiths, Mas Village, a Woodcarving Center and Ubud Village, well known for painting either traditional or modern ones. Further inland through terrace rice fields and up into the mountain at Kintamani, enjoy the spectacular view of Batur volcano with a ribbon of Black Lava, running down from its peak into the valley below. A stop is made for lunch (not included) at one of the local restaurant in Kintamani. Proceed to see the most stunning and photographed sunset in the island, Tanah Lot Temple, a temple by the sea. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Ubud and Uluwatu Tour
After Breakfast at hotel. Today enjoy Ubud and Uluwatu Tour, Visit the most popular art region in Bali and enjoy the truly breathtaking and refreshing view of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, 250 feet above sea level. The view out to the sea below is truly breathtaking and refreshing. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Free at Leisure
The day is completely leisure for your own. Enjoy water sport activities. We would recommend you to check with resort reception to avail the best water sport activities at the best price. All the water sports charges are payable directly at the resort. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 6 Bali Departure
After breakfast, checkout from hotel & Proceed to airport to board your flight back home. Leave Bali with lifetime experience & unforgettable memories.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 5 nights’ accommodation in selected category.
- Half day Depansar City Tour ( SIC ).
- Fullday Kintamani and Besakih Tour ( SIC ).
- One day Ubud and Uluwatu Tour ( SIC ).
- Return Airport transfers on Pvt Basis.
- All taxes Included.
- Visa Fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Hotel J Boutique / Park Regis Kuta / Similar : Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
INR 18000/- PP – Standard / Superior
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable – 20th December – 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.