Day 1 : Cochin
On arrival meet & assistance at Cochin airport. Check in to your hotel. In the afternoon, half day sightseeing tour of Cochin. Places of interest are Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Fort Kochi beach, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, Chinese Fishing Net, Bolgatty Island, Bolghatty Palace, Willington Island, Marine Drive & Broadway. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar (140 kms / 04 hrs drive)
After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc. Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel . Rest of the day free for your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing – Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park.
Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms / 3 hrs drive)
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to hotel & relax. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing –
The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park.
You can also do a things in Thekkady like – Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey (190 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional – at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Thekkady – Kumarakom (150 kms / 4 hrs)
In case of stay in Kumarakom, in the evening visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist’s paradise, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron and teal.
Other common varities like the woodpecker, skylark, crane, water hen and parrots can also be spotted here. A cruise along the Vembanad Lake is the best way to experience the sanctuary. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey, where you will be booked to stay overnight on the Houseboat. Staying in Houseboat is breathtakingly stimulating experience. While sailing down a maze of canals one sees different scenes from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life. Lunch, evening tea & snacks, dinner next day breakfast and will be provided in the boat. The cool breeze from the Lake make you sleep early in the night after anchoring in a fancy place. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 6 : Alleppey / Kumarakom – Kovalam (150 km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to hotel at Kovalam. Later go for half day city tour covering Museum complex, Sri. Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Science & Technology museum, Veli tourist village, Aakulam boat club, Shangmugham Beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 7: Kovalam
Full day free at the resort for Ayurveda treatment and enjoy the resort facilities or visit to Kovalam Beach. This internationally renowned beach has been a favorite haunt of tourists since the 1930s. Kovalam consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. The southernmost as the light house beach, is the most popular. Overnight at hotel in Kovalam.
Day 8 : Trivandrum / Cochin drop
After breakfast check out the hotel and drop at Trivandrum airport / Railway station.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All transfers & sightseeing by Private Cab.
- AAccommodation in selected Hotel as per itinerary specified.
- Meal Plan : Daily Breakfast
- 1 Nights stay in Houseboat at Alleppey With All Meals.
- All toll, parking, driver allowances.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, etc., vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Munnar : Bella Vista, Le Celestium | Tea Castle | Misty Mountains | Similar
Thekkady : Grand Thekkady | Mountain Hues | Periyar Mountain Palace | Abad Green | Similar
Alleppey : Camelot Hotel | Pagoda Resort | Palm Grove Lake Resort | Hotel Coral Heights | Similar Or Deluxe Houseboat
Kovalam : La Promenade | Unwind Hotels and Resort | Sagara Beach Resort | Pappukutty Beach Resort | Golden Sands | Similar
INR /- PP– 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April.
INR /- PP– 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –