Day 1 Delhi – Dharamshala
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station at 4:30 pm. Depart from Delhi to Dharamshala. Overnight journey.
Day 2 Dharamshala – Mcleodganj
On arrival, the representative of Travel Explorers will meet you & transfer you to hotel. Checkin at Hotel. (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). Visit Bhagsunath Temple, Bhagsunath Waterfall, McLeod Ganj, Namgyal Monastery -The Dalai Lama’s Palace & St. John A Catholic Church in Dharamshala. Further proceed to Naddi Village and the famous Dal Lake. Also the picturesque Dharamshala Cricket Stadium which offers stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayas and is one of the highest stadium in the world. Later back to your Hotel & enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 3 Dharamshala – Baijnath| Palampur | Bir Billing
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner
Post Breakfast, head to Bir Billing – International Paragliding Site & Palampur tea estates, by evening Return back to your Hotel.
Or You can visit – Brajeshwari mata temple, Jwalaji Temple & Kangra Fort. Evening back to Hotel Overnight stay.
Day 4 Dharamshala – Delhi
Post breakfast, as per hotel policy, checkout from hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. You can do Shopping. Later in evening drop at Volvo Bus Stop for onward journey back to home.
Overnight volvo to Delhi. Tour ends with sweet memories with Travel Explorers.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Dharamshala – Delhi by 2×2 AC Volvo.
- All Sightseeing by Personnel Car in Manali
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Dharamshala : Deluxe Category
INR 7750/- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR 8750/- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –