Day 1 Chandigarh – Chail
Once you reach the airport/railway station, our representative will meet you and assist you on your journey to Chail.
Earlier Chail was the summer capital for Patiala when It was under royal rule. Today it is a hill station that is visited by people looking to rest in the lap of nature away from the noise and activity of other hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. The place exudes a great old world charm and entices visitors every year with its serenity and beauty.
On reaching Chail, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a leisurely evening and later, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 2 Chail Sightseeing:
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast in the morning, enjoy day sightseeing After breakfast, embark on a day long sightseeing tour of Chail.
Your first stop is the Chail Palace. Now a hotel, the palace was built by Maharaja Bhupinder Singh. It exudes tremendous regalia and has rooms and suites to host guests. It offers marvelous views and is spread over 75 acres of land.
Next, visit the Chail cricket ground which is the highest cricket pitch in the world. Last stop is the Sidh Baba Temple. Legend has it that Maharaja Bhupinder Singh wanted to initially build his palace here, but Sidh Baba appeared in his dreams and asked him to build a temple instead.
After a day full of fun and adventure, return to your hotel, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 3 Chail – Chandigarh Drop
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to Chandigarh airport or Railway Station or desired point for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Chail : TBA
INR /- PP – 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April
INR /- PP – 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –