Day 1 Delhi – Shimla (350 KMS)
Welcomes To Himachal Pradesh.
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station at 9:00 pm. Depart from Delhi to Shimla by Volvo A/C Bus. Overnight journey.
Day 2 Shimla Arrival – Local tour With Kufri & Jakhoo Temple
On arrival, the representative of Travel Explorers will meet you & transfer you to hotel. Checkin at Hotel, Today, after some rest, enjoy shimla local sightseeing. Visit Kufri. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Shimla. Follow the jungle trails of Kufri tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, Via green valley. You can try a lot of recreational activities over there like Horse riding, Rock climbing, ATV rides, etc.
Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “The Mall & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Shimla.
Day 3 Shimla – Manali
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast, checkout form hotel and you will be transferred to Manali, by dluxe bus. (Manali – The Valley of the Gods, A beautiful tourist Spot – also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, and mountain biking.) Reach Manali where you check in at hotel. Evening free at your own leisure .Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Manali – Solang Valley / Rohtang Pass
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Solang valley for adventurous activities like Paragliding, parachuting ,zorbing etc. Spend some time there exploring the place & enjoy the scenic beauty of valley.
On the road to Rohtang is the Nehru Kund (6km) which is a clear water spring scenic spot named after the Late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Kothi (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m. Evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
Day 5 Manali – Kullu – Naggar (50 KMS)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion tour visiting Kullu shawl factory , Enjoy River rafting ( At own Cost) and Visit Vaishno Devi temple in kullu. Later visit Kararsu water fall and also visit Nagar castle and Roerich art gallery. Return back to hotel by evening Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 6 Manali Local Sightseeing & Drop
After breakfast at hotel check out & go for half day city tour visiting “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama, and Tibetan-Monastery.
Later in evening Approx 3:30 PM drop at Volvo Bus Stop for onward journey back to Delhi. Overnight Journey to Delhi.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Shimla by 2×2 AC Volvo transfer.
- Shimla – Manali by Deluxe bus.
- Manali – Delhi by 2×2 AC Volvo transfer.
- All Sightseeing by Personnel Car in Shimla & Manali.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinners at Hotel.
- Supplements – Cake & Candle Light Dinner.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. Or any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall, traffic jam etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Shimla : The Explorers Inn Shimla ***
Manali : Explorers Inn Hotels & Cottages Manali ***
INR 9499/- PP – 5th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 15th April
INR 11499/- PP – 21st December – 3rd January & 11th April to 4th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 10th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –