Day 1 Arrival Delhi – Agra
On Arrival Pick up from Airport / Railway Station & & drive to Agra. On Arival, check-in at the hotel. After some rest, Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife Also visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. At the Diwan-I-Am (hall of public audience), a colonnaded hall of red-sandstone with a throne alcove of inlaid marble at the back, the Emperor heard public petitions. At the Diwan-I-Khas (hall of private audience) where marble pavilions with floral inlays lend an ethereal ambience, the Emperor sat on his gem-studded Peacock Throne and met foreign ambassadors and rulers of friendly kingdoms. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 2 Agra Fatehpur Sikri – Mathura
Day 3 Mathura Vrindavan
Day 4 Delhi Drop
After breakfast checkout from hotel and enjoy your leisurely journey back Delhi. Dropping at airport / Railway station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis.
- All Transfers &a Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Daily B/Fast
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like or factors beyond control etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
Agra : Deluxe Category
Mathura | Vrindavan : Deluxe Category
INR /- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 15th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –