Day 1 Arrival Phuket
Arrival Phuket Airport by Flight Greeting by companie’s airport representative then transfer from Phuket International airport to Phuket hotel by SIC Evening At leisure. Overnight at hotel
Day 2 Phuket city tour.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy Half day city tour of Phuket which takes you around the island and covers famous spots like the Big Buddha point, the temples & the Portuguese colony in the old Phuket town. Later head to a memorable sunset at the Promthep Cape. Evening at leisure, Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Phi Phi Island by the big boat.
After Breakfast at the hotel enjoy your Day tour of Phi Phi Island by the big boat which is 1.5 hr ferry ride amongst pristine clean waters, sometimes offering meters of underwater visibility. Snorkel and canoe at Phi Phi island and discover the wonders of a tropical paradise. Evening Back to hotel, Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 Phuket – Krabi Transfers.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to Krabi. Transfers from Phuket Hotel to Krabi Hotel. Later check into hotel and evening is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel
Day 5 Half Day Krabi 4 Island by Speed boat.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, Half Day Krabi 4 Island by Speed boat include picnic lunch, (Tour covers Pranang Beach, Tup Island, Chicken Island, Poda Island). and transfer back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 6 Krabi Departure – Bangkok Arrival
After breakfast, checkout from hotel & Proceed to airport to board your flight to Bangkok.
Arrival Bangkok International Airport by Flight. meet our Representative at “Exit B” or “Exit C”, Gate No. 10. Transfer from Bangkok International Airport to your major city hotel by SIC. Check‐in as per hotel’s policy. Accommodation at Selected Hotel in Bangkok
Day 7 Bangkok/ City & Temples Tours.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, visit a Gem’s gallery where you can not only buy precious stones but also understand their creation and making. On arrival into Bangkok enjoy a guided city tour of this bustling city. Visit the ‘Wat Benchamabophit’ – the marble temple, the ‘Wat – Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha, which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha. This 5.5 ton Buddha image is made of pure gold and is one of the most stunning sights. Later check into hotel and evening is free for shopping on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 Bangkok Departure
After breakfast, checkout from hotel & Proceed to airport to board your flight back home. Leave Thailand with lifetime experience & unforgettable memories.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Phuket.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Krabi.
- 2 Nights Accomodation in Bangkok.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Half Day Phuket City Tour.
- Phi Phi Island by the big boat include local lunch.
- Transfers from Phuket Hotel to Krabi Hotel.
- Half Day Krabi 4 Island by Speed boat include picnic lunch.
- Half Day Bangkok City & Temple Tour On SIC Basis.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Visa Fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Phuket: Club Bamboo Resort & Spa *** / Inn @ Patong Beach*** / Similar
Krabi: iCheck inn Ao Nang Krabi *** / Aonang all Seasons Beach Resort*** / Anyavee Ao Nang Bay Resort / Similar
Bangkok: Bangkok Palace Makkasan *** / Convinient Park Resort*** / Similar
INR 22550/- PP
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.