Day 1 Baghdogra – Gangtok
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport, meet and greet our representative who will transfer you to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. An overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok.
Day 2 Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir)
This Morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir (New). Afternoon back to the hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok.
(Nathula Pass ** Direct Payment)
Day 3 Gangtok city tour
This Morning after breakfast visit Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Enchey Monastery, Flower show, Handicraft Centre. Bonjhakri falls, Dro-Dul Chorten And Institute of Tibetology. Afternoon back to Hotel & Rest of day free at leisure. Evening you can enjoy shopping by own cost. Night halt at Gangtok.
Day 4 Gangtok to Namchi & to Darjeeling
This morning after breakfast drive to Namchi. Namchi or Namtse is the capital of the district of South Sikkim in the Indian state of Sikkim. The appellation Namchi means Sky High in Sikkimese. Visit Char Dham complex, Namchi – awesome religious complex in South Sikkim & Later Statue of Samdruptse & Monastry. The foundation stone here was laid by Dalai Lama on 22nd October 1997. Subsequently when the work started, it took over 3 years with many renowned architects, engineers and over 1,000 laborers who worked hard together to set up the statue and the monastery. Later start travel to Darjeeling. Check in to your hotel & rest of the day free at Leisure. You can enjoy shopping in famous mall road by walk. Night halt at Darjeeling
Day 5 Darjeeling (Local sightseeing)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon back to hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. You can enjoy shopping in famous mall road by walk. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 6 Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB)
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Daily Breakfast Included.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges, & joy rides like cable car ride, rafting, Toy Train etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Nathula Pass, Zero point, Kataow, Ropeway & Mirik Lake.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
• Zero Point extra charge of Rs 6000/- directly paid to driver.
• Documents Required like: Xerox Copy of Passport,4 copy of passport size photographs.
Please note for passes and permits
• For visiting Tsomgo permit is required.
• It is mandatory that each guest should carry 02 COPIES OF PASS – PORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH with Xerox Copy ID PROOF (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Addhar Card/Driving License etc) for processing of permit) of each member.
Gangtok : Amba Regency | Changlo Chen | Retreat Hotels | Treebo Hotels | Fab Express | Similar
Darjeeling : Golden Dolma | Central Heritage |Dezong Retreat | Hill Crown Retreat | Similar
INR /- PP– 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April.
INR /- PP– 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –