Day 1 Arrive at Seychelles
Arrive at Seychelles International Airport and after clearence from the Immigration Counter. Our Representative will transfer you to the Hotel. The day is free for leisure. Seychelles is an Ideal Holiday Destination to experience unique sights, sounds & water sports. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 Day at Leisure (Optional – Full Day Discovery Tour of Mahe)
The day is completely leisure for your own. Enjoy water sport activities. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Or you can also Opt – Full Day Discovery Tour of Mahe – The tour Highlights to visit are the court buildings, museum, post office, Clock-tower [twin of the one outside London’s Victoria Station ]. Codevar’ building A walk across Albert Street. Afternoon for relaxation, with a stop at the Craft Village on the way back to the hotel, at around 16h00.) Lunch is included in this excursion.
Day 3 Day at Leisure (Optional – Full Day Praslin and La Digue B/B)
The day is completely leisure for your own. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Or you can also Opt – Full Day Praslin and La Digue B/B – Praslin, the second largest island in Seychelles, approximately 1 hour by boat from Mahe. Visit the Vallee-de-Mai, the only place on earth where the giant Coco-de-Mer nut grows in its natural state. Tour includes a visit to the famous Anse Lazio beach.
La Digue island will marvel at the timeless atmosphere. The tour of La Digue resumes by ‘camion’, an open-sided truck with canopy, stopping at Anse Source d’Argent, one of the most spectacular beaches in the world, allowing you ample time to photograph the impressive granite rock formations.
Full Day Praslin & La Digue Tour: Includes two-way transfer between Mahe/Praslin by Boat. Lunch is included in this excursion.
Day 4 Departure
After breakfast, Proceed to airport to catch your flight. You will be transferred airport. Leave Seychelles with lifetime experience & unforgettable memories.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- 3 nights’ accommodation in selected category at Mahe Island
- Meet-and-Greet, check-in and boarding assistance at Airports.
- Refreshing Towel on Arrival
- Includes daily Breakfast
- Airport to Hotel Transfer in an air-conditioned coach
- Hotel to Airport Transfer in an air-conditioned coach.
- 24 x 7 assistance during the whole trip
- Domestic & International Airfare
- Visa Fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Extra water bottle charges
- Any up-gradation in the room category or Ferry class.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of defined transfers
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort Casino : Victoria Beau Vallon mahe, Seychelles
INR 24499/- PP – Standard / Superior
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.