Day 1 Delhi – Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Once you reach the airport/railway station, our representative will meet you and assist you on your journey to Nainital. On Arival, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a leisurely evening and later, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 2 Nainital
After breakfast, full day excursion of Nainital. Visit Sat Tal, Bhim Tal, Naukuchital, Zoo Garden, Observatory, Ropeway & Eco Cave Garden etc & Later, Visit Naini Lake & Nainia Devi temple.
Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 2,000m. Formerly a British hill station, it’s set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), with vistas over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand’s highest peak.
Enjoy a leisurely evening. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 3 Nainital – Kasauni
After breakfast depart to Kasauni. Kausani is a hill station and Village situated in Bageshwar district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is famous for its scenic splendour and its spectacular 300 km-wide panoramic view of Himalayan peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli.
On Arival, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a leisurely evening and later, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel in Kausani.
Day 4 Kasauni Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, At the height of 6250 ft. / 1890 meters above sea level, it offers a spectacular 300 km-wide wide view of the Himalayas & walks in the thickly wooded area. Offers interesting excursions to the 12th Century Baijnath Temple by the Gomit River, visit Mahatma Gandhi Ashram, Sunset Point,. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel in Kausani.
Day 5 Kasauni – Mussoorie
After breakfast depart to Mussoorie. On Arival, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a leisurely evening and later, relish a delicious dinner. Spend a relaxed night at the hotel.
Day 6 Mussoorie
After breakfast, full day excursion of Mussoorie visiting, Kempty Fall, Mussoorie Lake, enjoy Cable car ride, Explore Mall Road, even free for leisure. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 7 Mussoorie – Delhi
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to Delhi airport or Railway Station for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Daily Breakfast Included.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges, & joy rides like camel safari, elephant safari, boat ride, jungle safaris, etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Nainital : TBA
Kasauni : TBA
Jim Corbett National Park : TBA
INR /- PP– 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April.
INR /- PP– 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –