Day 1 Baghdogra – Gangtok
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport, meet and greet our representative who will transfer you to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. An overnight stay at the hotel in Gangtok.
Day 2 Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir)
This Morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir (New). Afternoon back to the hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok.
(Nathula Pass ** Direct Payment)
Day 3 Gangtok city tour & to Darjeeling
This Morning after breakfast visit Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Enchey Monastery, Flower show, Handicraft Centre. Bonjhakri falls, Dro-Dul Chorten And Institute of Tibetology. Afternoon travel to Darjeeling. Check in to your hotel & rest of the day free at Leisure. You can enjoy shopping in famous mall road by walk. Night halt at Darjeeling
Day 4 Darjeeling (Local sightseeing)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon back to hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. You can enjoy shopping in famous mall road by walk. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 5 Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB)
After Breakfast in the Morning at your Hotel, you will drive back to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your further journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- Daily Breakfast Included.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any cost arising due to increase in fuel charges.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges, & joy rides like cable car ride, rafting, Toy Train etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc
- Nathula Pass, Zero point, Kataow, Ropeway & Mirik Lake.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
• Zero Point extra charge of Rs 6000/- directly paid to driver.
• Documents Required like: Xerox Copy of Passport,4 copy of passport size photographs.
Please note for passes and permits
• For visiting Tsomgo permit is required.
• It is mandatory that each guest should carry 02 COPIES OF PASS – PORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH with Xerox Copy ID PROOF (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Addhar Card/Driving License etc) for processing of permit) of each member.
Gangtok : Amba Regency | Changlo Chen | Retreat Hotels | Treebo Hotels | Fab Express | Similar
Darjeeling : Golden Dolma | Central Heritage |Dezong Retreat | Hill Crown Retreat | Similar
INR /- PP– 6th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 10th April.
INR /- PP– 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –