Day 1 Arrive Dubai & Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Arrive Dubai International Airport. After completing the immigration formalities you will meet our tour representative, and will be transferred to your hotel . Check in freshen up, Day free for leisure and shopping in evening get ready for Dhow Cruise with dinner – A splendid and imaginative way of viewing Dubai, it glides silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight. While you cruise aboard it offers on intriguingly different view of the amazing city – old town, Sheikh Saeed’s house, birthplace of Sheikh Saeed, Heritage village, golf club, parks and well as the famous modern skyscrapers of the city in the spectacular night lights, On the Cruise delicious Arabic/ International buffet dinner will be served. Return to hotel overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Half Day Dubai City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, set out to explore this magnificent city. Traverse through the streets of Bur Dubai and spice market. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Dubai Creek. Click some awesome shots of the luxury hotel Burj Al Arab, set against the backdrop of the vast ocean. Check out the man made Palm Island and the luxury hotel and resort Atlantis The Palm, which is at its very tip. Also visit traditional Arabian houses and the majestic Jumeirah Mosque. Please note that your arms and legs should not be left uncovered. In keeping with the traditional values of the mosque, women are requested to adorn a head scarf while visiting.
Evening at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 3 Desert Safari BBQ Dinner
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Desert safari always tops the list of must-experiences in UAE. Starting with an exhilarating dune bash ride along the vast expanse of desert, our desert safari trip also enables you to revel in the spectacular sunset views while discovering true Arabian charm at our desert camp that replicates authentic Bedouin decor, with traditional style carpets, comfortable cushions, and low tables
• Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai
• Adventurous dune driving with Sunset Photographic Opportunity – Camel Riding – Henna Designing for females & Arabic Dress photograph opportunity – Shisha Facility / ‘Hubbllee Bubblee’ Smoking facility – Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee – Sand Boarding & Entertainment Area Falcons – Quad biking (Optional – Upon request & availability) – Traditional BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes – Belly Dance Show by female artist and traditional Tanura show
• Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
Overnight at hotel in Dubai.
Day 4 Burj Khalifa 124th Floor & Musical Fountain
After breakfast at the hotel, day at Leisure & evening entry to Burj Khalifa 124th Floor with tickets & transfers. You may have for shopping at Dubai Mall. Later Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai. Overnight at hotel in Dubai.
Day 5 Departure Dubai
After breakfast at the hotel, you may have some time for last minute shopping (as per your flight schedule). Check-out and transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Return Economy Class Airfare Ex Hyderabad.
- Meet & Greet at Airport on arrival.
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in given Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Arabian Dhow cruise with buffet dinner.
- Half Day guided Dubai City tour.
- Arabian Desert Safari including BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance & Tanura Show.
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor with Tickets & Transfers.
- Musical Fountain & Dubai Mall.
- Dubai Airport transfers to / from hotel.
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis
- All applicable taxes included.
- Dubai 5% Vat included.
- Visa & Ok To Board
- Tourism Dhiram Fees.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, or guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc or any natural calamities etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, entry fees etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Flight & Hotels
Hotel Ibis Hotels*** / Fortune Pearl*** / Arabian Park*** / Golden Tulip**** / Hotel Summit****/ Hotel Reflections**** Or Similar
Indigo 6E – 26 P HYD (14:30) → DXB (16:55) 03h 55m
Indigo 6E – 25 Q DXB (10:40) → HYD (15:55) 03h 45m
INR 35499/- PP – Standard / Superior (Valid for 1st May to 30th September)
INR 39499/- PP – Standard / Superior (Valid for 1st October to 30th April)
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
Rate are not valid during any Blackout dates, Exhibitions, Events and Holidays, Christmas & New Year
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
• Promotional Offer. These rates are Strictly subjected to Availability. ( First Come First Serve Basis )
• Kindly note that we are currently not holding any booking at the moment. However, we would be delighted to do so at your request, subject to availability.
• All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Kindly provide us full guest name while sending the bookings with child age to avoid any delay & inconvenience.
• Rates are valid only for the dates mentioned above.
• Surcharges will apply during festivals, holidays / extended weekends, travel fairs, special events etc.
• Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in airport taxes, fuel charges, hotel rates, transport rates or government taxes.
• Special requests like early check-in, smoking, nonsmoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival .
• Can Terminate Offer at Any Time Without Any Prior Information
•Visa is always subject to Dubai Immigration Approval and we are not responsible if Visa got rejected or not approved on time. After visa processing any cancellation will apply full package cost & visa cancellation as well.
•BURJ KHALIFA TOUR ONCE BOOKED CANNOT BE CANCELLED, ALSO BE INFORMED THE BURJ KHALIFA TOUR CHARGE IS NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE
Rate policy: The Rate of Exchange (ROE) shall be the prevailing rate on the date / day of booking. Any upward revisions in the rates & taxes, these will be additionally charged. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Passport: The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel (9 months for Malaysia) from date of return.
Visa: Company will not be responsible for any of the following: ‘Refusal of Visa/Refusal of Visa on Arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa’. Such cases will be treated as No Show, and charges as described will be levied. You are requested to strictly follow visa procedures.
Child Policy: Infants’ are defined as being less than two years of age and are free of cost. A ‘Child’ is defined as having completed two (02) years but not yet completed twelve (12) years, with a height below 130 centimeters. For any child who has completed 12 years of age, adult rates will apply for accommodation, sightseeing and excursions.
Booking Policy: When making package tour reservations, please advise all required details such as passenger names, flight details, type & number of rooms, children’s ages etc. as shown in the Passport. One element of the package is Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers on Seat-in-Coach (SIC) basis. The client should be informed that if the scheduled transfer on SIC is missed for any reason, including flight delay; he has to wait for the next SIC arrival. If the last SIC transfer for the day has already departed the client will not be entitled to any refund. Private transport can be arranged at additional direct payment.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.