DAY 1 : Manali To Kaza.
Early morning we will move to Kaza via Rohtang pass (3978mtr.) with a view of green valley zig-zag road. On the way one can see different types of tree and many more colours of flowers then take a short break of Marhi.After Rohtang pass we have to drive down wards Gramphoo from where right road goes to spiti valley beside Chandra river drive will attract you with snake shaped water flowing and high peaks of mountain. Then we have to cross Kunzum pass(4501mtr) continue our drive to kaza to seeing a magnificent view of spiti villages.
DAY 2 : Kaza – Ki Monastery – Kibber
After Breakfast, a trip to Ki Monastery. Ki Monastery, situated at the foot of steep ridges and on the left bank of river Spiti, is the biggest Gelupa Sect Monastery in Spiti. A post 13th century construction, the three-storeys structure consists largely of storage rooms at the bottom level while the middle floor houses Dukhang – the Assembly Hall, and the uppermost floor has another temple on one side and Lama’s quarters on the other side of an open terrace. The greatest wealth of Ki Gompa lies in its collection of ‘Thangkas’ rescued from the devastating 19th century raids of the Dogars and the Sikhs. The monastery is famous for its ancient murals and books; and hundreds of lamas receive their religious training here. Afterwards, take a scenic drive to the pasture country of Kibber. From Kibber, the pastures are spread over hundreds of square kilometers. Dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3 : Tabo & Dhankar
Visit Tabo (ancient monastery set at 11000 ft asl – 55 kms) and Dhankar Monastery (1000 year old ancient monastery set at 11000 ft asl) .Today after breakfast, day trip to Tabo Monastery (constructed in 996 AD). It is a complex consists of 9 Temples, 23 Chortens, a monk’s chamber and an extension that houses the nun’s chamber. Above the enclave is a series of caves which are used by the monks. The monastery contains large number of scriptures and pieces of art including wall paintings and stucco. There is also a modern Gompa and a painting school founded by the Dalai Lama. Also visit Dhankar Gompa, the traditional capital of Spiti. This hilltop fort that overlooks the Spiti Valley used to be a jail earlier. Today, more than 160 lamas reside here. Notable sights at Dhankar Gompa include a statue of Vairochana (Dhayan Buddha) consisting of 4 figures seated back to back in addition to various crumbling Thangkas. Evening back to Kaza, Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 : Kaza – Chandertal Lake (Moon Lake).
After Breakfast, head to Chandertal Lake also known as Moon Lake , renowned for its stunning Himalayan beauty & surrounded by breath-taking landscapes. The lake is accessible via a 4WD (8 km drive) from a point after crossing Kunzum La pass.
Dinner & Overnight Camp stay at Chandertal lake. You should be adventure frame of mind before considering an overnight stay at Chandertal.
Day 5 : Chandertal – Manali
After Breakfast, Check out enjoy drive back to Manali (3340 meters Altitude), later in evening, drop at Volvo station for your onward journey or pre booked hotel
Stay Details: Deluxe Category
- Accommodation on Shared Basis (Double | Triple |Quad) as per selected option.
- Meals (Breakfast | & Dinner).
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel vehicle.
- Driver assistance at the airport | bus stops while arriving and departing.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- There is no refund if the tour not complete due to reason of any natural calamities.
- GST 5%
INR 19000/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 15000/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 13000/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com