Day 1: Chandigarh – Shimla
• Pickup from Airport or Railway Station.
• Travel to Shimla, The Queen of Hills.
• Enroute, visit Pinjore Garden & view of Shivalik Mountain Ranges.
• On arrival, check-in at hotel.
• Evening at Leisure, Explore Mall Road.
• Dinner , Overnight stay
Day 2: Shimla Local – Kufri Sightseeing
• Post Breakfast, sightseeing of Shimla. Visit Mashobra and Kufri (Kufri at an altitude of 2,622 meter).
• Green valley photography Point, Mashobra Valley.
• Adventure at Kufri, Horse riding, Rock climbing, ATV rides, etc (on direct payment).
• Evening free to stroll at – “The Mall & THE RIDGE”
• Visit Scandal Point, Christ Church & Ropeway at Mall road to Jakhoo Temple, Johnnie’s Wax Museum.
• Dinner , Overnight stay
Day 3: Shimla – Tirthan Valley
• Post Breakfast, head to Tirthan Valley. The Hidden Gem of Himachal.
• Enroute Scenic views of Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam.
• Reach Larji the Gateway of Seraj Region, Great Himalayan National Park & – Confluence Of three rivers, Tirthan River Sainj River & Beas River.
• The Village (Larji) is also upcoming water sport center. You can enjoy Jet Ski & fly boarding in reservoir.
• On arrival, meeting your hosts & Check-in to your accommodation.
• Check-in to your accommodation
• Dinner, bonfire & Overnight Stay.
Day 4: Shanghar Meadows Excursion ; Hidden Waterfall Visit & Statue Of Larji
• Morning breakfast & start your journey to mountains.
• Travel to Hidden Valley in the Laps Of Himalayas. Shanghar – One of the best attraction in Great Himalayan National Park Area.
• Breathtaking view of Valley, Lush coniferous forests, emerald meadows strewn with exotic flora, fauna, soaring snowy peaks and pristine glaciers.
• Explore nature & magnificent view of Shanghar Meadow.
• Later short trek to hidden waterfall.
• Evening Back to Guesthouse.
• Dinner , Bonfire , Overnight stay
Day 5: To Manali – Via Kasol & Manikaran
• Morning breakfast Depart to Kasol Valley & Manikaran
• Enroute, option to enjoy River rafting & Paragliding at own cost.
• Visit Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib & Ram Temple.
• Arrival Manali Check-in to your guest house/camp.
• Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali
Day 6: Manali – Solang Valley | Atal Tunnel | City Tour
• Morning breakfast & day sightseeing to Solang Valley & Atal Tunnel.
• Enjoy Ropeway at Solang Valley (Own Cost)
• Local Sightseeing of Manali – Visit Hadimba Devi Temple Built in 1553, Tibetan Monastery, etc.
• Evening at leisure to explore Manali Mall Road.
• Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali.
• (Note* During winters Solang Valley sightseeing depends upon road condition due to snowfall & possibilities of reaching vehicles there, else sightseeing will be provided upto the barrier point only).
Day 7: Departure to Chandigarh
• Today, after breakfast it’s time to check out.
• Later, you will start your onward journey to Chandigarh.
• Drop at Desired location.
• Tour ends here with happy memories!!
Tirthan Valley : Tirthan Grand Riverside
Kasol : Negi’s Nest | Colonel’s Dacha | Similar
Manali : Holiday Resort Cottages & Spa | Premium Orchard Villa
- Return Volvo Transfers Ex Delhi | Chandigarh.
- Transportation from Volvo Station to accommodation in Valley.
- Accommodation on Shared Basis (Double | Triple |Quad).
- Meals (Breakfast | & Dinner).
- Guided tour as per itinerary
- Bonfire arrangements in the evening (Winters).
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- GST 5%
INR 23500/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 17750/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 17250/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com