DAY HIKE : RAGHUPUR FORT
You will be driven to Jalori Pass. Here start your journey to Raghupur Fort. Jalori pass elevation of 10,800 feet above sea level & from there, a gradual up & down hill trail will take you to a very scenic location Raghupur Fort. From the top of the Fort (old ruins) you can enjoy a 360*view of entire Himalayas, Dhauladhar and Kinnaur ranges.
The walk to Raghupur Fort takes you through a lovely forest and has spectacular views of the mountains. Raghupur fort is located amid a lovely meadow.
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, medicines that you usually use.
Inclusions & Booking Policy
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide | Support staff.
- Packed Lunch.
- Mineral Water Bottle.
- First aid medical kits.
- Local transport On Request
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR 2000/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 1500/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 1200/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org