DAY HIKE : SEROLSAR LAKE
You will be driven to Jalori Pass. Here start your journey to mountains – Jalori Pass, the highest pass in the region connecting Shimla, Sarahan, and Kinnaur with Kullu Valley. Breathtaking view of Valley, Lush coniferous forests, emerald meadows strewn with exotic flora, fauna, soaring snowy peaks and pristine glaciers.
Reaching Jalori you can proceed for Serolsar Lake Approx. 3.5 Kms Trek. The hike takes you through beautiful trails surrounded by oak and cedar trees. This walk is an excellent way for the uninitiated to experience hiking and being outdoors at comfortable high altitudes. At Serolsar Lake take blessings of Holy shrine Mata Budhi Nagni. Explore nature & magnificent view of lake, crystal-clear waters.
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, medicines that you usually use.
Inclusions & Booking Policy
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide | Support staff.
- Packed Lunch.
- Mineral Water Bottle.
- First aid medical kits.
- Local transport On Request
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR 2000/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 1500/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 1200/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org