Day 1: Shimla – Sarahan (165 Kms Approx. 7 Hours)
After breakfast, drive from Shimla to Sarahan via Kufri, Theog, Fagu, Narkanda, Rampur. On this route, halt at Rampur for lunch. On reaching Sarahan, check-in at hotel | guest house, 2165 meters above the sea level. Sarahan commands a view of Srikhand Mahadev Peak and famous for 800 years old Bhimkali Temple, one of the unique Hill Architecture. Enjoy panoramic view of Shrikhand Peaks& visiting Bhimkali Temple – one of the 51 Shakti peeth. Attend the mesmerizing evening Aarti at temple. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Sarahan – Sangla (90 Kms Approx. 5 Hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Sangla via Karcham. Your journey will take you to another spectacular destination in the middle Himalayas also known as Baspa valley. On Arrival at Sangla check-in at hotel | guest house. Evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Sangla – Chitkul – Sangla (40 Kms Approx. 3 Hours)
After breakfast, explore Sangla Valley including an ancient Kamru Fort & Temple dedicated to the Goddess Kamakhya Devi (brought from Assam). Later excursion to Chitkul – the last Village on old Indo -Tibetan trade route. Walk through green orchards, by a brilliant stream. By evening, return back. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Sangla – Kalpa (49 Kms Approx. 4 Hours)
After breakfast, check-out & drive to Kalpa. 2670 meters above the sea level, Kalpa is the district headquarter of Kinnaur and was once the favorite getaway of Lord Dalhousie. On reaching Kalpa, check-in to your hotel | guest house. Once known as Chini, little has changed in Kalpa in the last 500 years. By the side of Kalpa is a 79-foot rock formation that resembles a Shivalinga that changes the color as the day passes and is visible with naked eye on a clear day. Evening, visit the Buddhist Gompa – Hu Bu Lan Kar. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Kalpa Sightseeing
Early morning, enjoy spectacular view of Kinner Kailash Peaks during the Sunrise. Kalpa is famous for its Apples & Chilgoza plantations. The tree belongs to the Pine Family & the fruit is in about an inch long, in soft cover. After breakfast, visit the local School & Narayan Nagini Temple Complex, which has Shrines of Hindu, Buddhist and local Deities. Later, go for an excursion trip to Roghi Village to get closer to the ‘Pahari’ way of Life as you mingle with the locals. Later return to your hotel in Kalpa. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Kalpa to Shimla (240 Kms Approx. 8 Hours)
After breakfast, drive from Kalpa to Shimla, a drive of around 8 hours. Reach Shimla in the evening. Drop at pre booked hotel or Volvo Station.
Stay Details: Deluxe Category
- Accommodation on Shared Basis (Double | Triple |Quad) as per selected option.
- Meals (Breakfast | & Dinner).
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.Indigo | Dezire | Etios (2Pax) , Toyota Innova (4 to 6Pax) ( Tempo Traveler ( 8 Pax to 10 Pax) for the entire tour.
- Driver assistance at the airport | bus stops while arriving and departing.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- There is no refund if the tour not complete due to reason of any natural calamities.
- GST 5%
INR 20500/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 14750/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 14000/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com