Day 1: Delhi – Aut, Himachal Pradesh | Volvo Transfer
• On the first day when in Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach the Volvo station either in Majnu
• Ka Tilla or Rama Krishna Metro Station.
• Volvo timings are between 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Undertake an overnight journey to Aut.
Day 2: Aut Volvo Station – Tirthan Grand Riverside | Ancient Pundrik Rishi Temple & 360 Degrees View Point
• On arrival, you will be meeting your hosts.
• Check-in and relax for a few hours.
• Afternoon, travel to Hidden Valley in the Laps Of Himalayas.
• Visit Pundrik Rishi Temple (On Mountain Including Off Road Drive).
• Later Visit to 360 Degrees View Point On the top of Mountain. (Scenic)
• Breathtaking View of Kullu Valley, Tirthan & Great Himalayan National Park Area
• Later back to Guesthouse
• Dinner , Bonfire , Overnight stay.
Day 3: Jibhi – Jalori Pass – Serolsar Lake Trek
• Morning breakfast & start your journey to mountains.
• Breathtaking view of Valley, Lush coniferous forests, emerald meadows strewn with exotic flora, fauna,
• soaring snowy peaks and pristine glaciers.
• Reaching Jalori you can proceed for Serolsar Lake Approx. 3.5 Kms Trek.
• At Serolsar Lake take blessings of Holy shrine Mata Budhi Nagni.
• Explore nature & magnificent view of lake.
• Later back to Guesthouse
• Evening at leisure
• Dinner & Overnight Stay.
Day 4: Departure | Drop At Volvo Station
• Morning breakfast & time to say goodbye.
• Spend some time for memorable clicks along with Tirthan River.
• Later in the evening, you will be dropped at the Volvo station for your onward journey to Delhi.
Optional – You can add adventure sports activities on last day. White water rafting & paragliding high fly.
Stay Details: Tirthan Grand Riverside
- Volvo Tickets from Delhi to Aut and back.
- Transportation from Volvo Station to accommodation in Valley.
- Accommodation on Shared Basis (Double | Triple |Quad).
- Meals (Breakfast | & Dinner).
- Guided tour as per itinerary
- Bonfire arrangements in the evening (Winters).
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- GST 5%
INR 8500/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 7500/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 7000/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org