Day 1: Manali to Jobri ( By Cab )& Trekking starts from Jobri to Chika.
Our representative will meet you at predefined point in Manali and tour starts. We will take you to to JobrI by cab the starting point of the Hamta Pass Trek. It will take approximately 1.5- 2 hours and will pass through like Panduropa and check post of Allian Duhangan Hydro Power Project.
From Jobri our trek starts ,the initial part of the trek is through thick forest of Walnut, Oak, Maple trees and along the river. After crossing the river over wooden bridges there is a little climb to reach the camp Chikka. The Remaining time is at leisure .Overnight stay at Chikka.
Day 2: Chika to Balu Ka Ghera.
After breakfast start the trek for today’s hault Balu Ka Gera. Today the trek is of gradual ascent till Jwara Nala . Crossing Jwara Nullah with barefoot is adventurous experience. Trek for another hour will reach the base camp of day Balu Ka Gera.
Day 3 : Trek from Balu Ka Ghera to Sia Goru via Hamta Pass.
Today is the toughest and most spectacular stretch of the entire trek after reaching upper Balu Ka Gera the steep ascent of Hamta Pass begins and which takes around 3 to 4 hours to reach top of the Hamta Pass. The views of snowcapped peaks and glaciers will take your breath away and from top of Hamta Pass the views of Mt Indrasan are stunning. After crossing Hampta Pass it’s a steep descent and then trek for another half an hour and you will reach Sia Goru camp
Day 4 : Trek from Sia Goru to Chatru | Chandertal Lake.
The day is the easiest one, there is an easy descent in Lahaul and Spiti Valley all the way upto Chatru. Chatru is small place on Manali Kaza road with few restaurants. The massive mountains of the Pir Panjal and Spiti ranges dominate the entire landscape till the camp site at Chatru. From Chatru iff road and weather condition permit you can head to the Chandertal Lake by cab and return to our camp at Chatru.
Day 5: Drive from Chatru to Manali.
In the morning after breakfast leave for Manali by cab passing through Rohtang Pass. Tour concluded in Manali with happy memories and unforgettable experience.
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, torch, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick ,medicines that you usually use.
Inclusions & Booking Policy
- Accommodation. (Camping)
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Local transport during Trek.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Accommodation and meals in other than specified.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Food during the transit.
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com