Wear your boots, zip up your jacket, put on your helmet, fasten your backpack, rotate your throttle as your bike becomes your most trusted companion and let it roar on your Ladakh Bike Trip. This adventurous journey passes though some of the most breathtaking, challenging and magnificient landscapes found on the planet.
From the millions of years of permanence, the Himalayas with freezing mountain streams, high altitude gorgeous passes, majestically laden plains and enormous mountain lakes in Leh Ladakh region have left a lasting impression on the lucky ones who have got a chance to travel to this remote Himalayan region. Broad evergreen valleys and majestic snow-capped ranges, ornate temples and meditative ceremonies, serenity and vibrant celebrations, bustling cities, and remote wilderness, deep gorges, and breathtaking passes, make a truly spectacular setting for a motorcycle tour and is one of the greatest adventures to embark in Ladakh at least once in a lifetime.
Be treated to long strokes, open roads and spectacular views all while climbing the world’s highest motorable passes on your classic geared bikes. A Bike Trip to Leh Ladakh is a dream of every Biker and definitely, the ride of a lifetime.
We are bringing some of the best routes for you to experience. Select your favourite route and get ready for this extraordinary journey.
Fixed Departure Dates 2022:
June: 4, 7, 19, 22
July: 4, 7, 19, 22
August: 3, 6, 18, 21
Route Description: Manali (1N) – Jispa (1N) – Sarchu (1N) – Leh (1N) – Nubra (2N) – Pangong (1N) – Leh (1N) – Kargil (1N) – Srinagar (1N)
Day 1: Delhi to Kullu Manali || 6,700 ft | 540 KM | 14-15 hr
On the first day of your trip, board a Volvo bus to Manali from Delhi after 5 PM. It will be an overnight journey so make sure that you are well prepared.
Day 2: (Manali) Arrival in Kullu Manali || 6,700 ft
Once you reach Manali, check-in at the pre-booked hotel. Rest for some time and get ready for an orientation process and tour briefing.
Today’s day is rest and acclimatization day. You may enjoy a relaxing nature walk on your own to Hadimba Temple, and Manu temple in Old Manali village.
Hadimba Temple is truly one-of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hindu epic Mahabharata.
Manu Temple is located near the river Beas is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of the world.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Kull Manali
Day 3: (Jispa) Kullu Manali to Jispa/Billing || 10,498 ft | 110 KM | 3-4 hr
Your long-awaited journey to Ladakh finally begins on this day. Pack your bags and get set for a thrilling trip.
On the way, you will pass Vashisht Hot Springs. Although Manali is known for its freezing temperatures, these hot springs which are located 6 km from the town, have temperatures ranging from 43-50 °C. You will then visit Solang Valley, known for a variety of winter sports. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Swiss Camps at Jispa/Billing
Day 4: (Sarchu) Jispa to Sarchu || 14,100 ft | 90 KM | 3-4 hr
Today, gear up for an adventure as you cross the 16,043-ft-high Bara-lacha la Pass in the Zanskar Range.
The rough patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will give you an adrenaline boost. You will also get to spend some time near the Chandrabhaga river (also known as Chenab) so make sure that you have a camera handy and take mesmerizing pictures. En route, you can visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti regions.
Once you reach Sarchu, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay for the night.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Swiss Camps at Sarchu
Day 5: (Leh) Sarchu to Leh || 11,562 ft | 250 KM | 6-7 hr
On day five, start your journey towards Leh, the hub of the Ladakh region. The route will take you through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass.
When you reach Leh, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, check-in at the accommodation, and stay overnight.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 6: (Nubra) Leh to Nubra Valley || 10,000 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
Feel the thrill of crossing the World’s Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Later deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay provided in Nubra
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 7: (Nubra) Nubra Valley to Turtuk Village to Nubra Valley 9,850 ft | 196 KM | 8-9 hr
After the sun peeps out, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971.
Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before.
After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra.
Deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 8: (Pangong) Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso || 14,000 ft | 160 KM | 7-8 hr
Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)
Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you. Later, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
Day 9: (Leh) Pangong Tso to Leh via Kela Pass || 11,600 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Kela Pass (World’s Highest Motorable Pass), Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world), and Choglamsar.
En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by the stunning scenery of vast mountains.
If time permits, you can even visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 10: (Kargil) Leh to Kargil || 8,780 ft | 240 KM | 6-7 hr
As soon as the morning unfolds today, you will embark on the bike expedition to Leh Ladakh, which involves exploring the town of Kargil. You can visit the Buddhist monastery of Lamayuru, which is settled at a height of 3,510 m.
Later drive on Fotu La mountain pass and then drive to Kargil.
On arrival, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Kargil
Day 11: (Srinagar) Kargil to Srinagar || 5,200 ft | 220 KM | 6-7 hr
Today embark on the motorbike expedition to Srinagar, where you may visit numerous attractions such as Shalimar Bagh and take a Shikara ride on the picturesque Dal Lake. In the evening, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay in your pre-booked stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Srinagar
Day 12: Departure:
Complete your amazing Himalayan excursion by taking the flight from Srinagar. If your flight is scheduled late, you can explore Srinagar at your own leisure.
Breakfast & Check Out
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Leh, Kullu Manali, Kargil, and Srinagar.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Sarchu, Jispa, Pangong Tso, and Nubra valley.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 3 till Day 12 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 2 till Day 11.
- The Bikes will be provided from Day 3 in the morning till Day 11 in the evening..
- Bike permits and Inner Line Permits for all the travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world – Kela Pass, Khardung La, and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an Experienced Road Captain and Motorbike Mechanic from Day 2 till Day 11.
- Services of the backup seat in a vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes restricted for exigencies.
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal with the Road Captain.
- Facility to carry luggage in the separate vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack/Duffle Bag of 60 Liters per Traveler.
- Pre-booked Luxury Semi-sleeper Volvo Seats for travelers from Delhi to Manali.
- Online Certificate on successful completion of the trip.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control, delay in flight etc.
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay.
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- In case Motorbike is dropped on the way – The cost incurred to transfer/tow, vehicle servicing or maintenance cost.
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- for accidental damages or dropping back the bike if in case you leave the bike in between the route before the end date of the trip.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections.
- GST 5%
Stay Details: We have a Selection of Hotels / Camps / Resorts.
– For detailed Information kindly drop message : Click Here.
Leh : Hotel Mandala | Hotel Lehchen | Hotel Lehchen Boutique | Similar
Nubra : Hidden Valley Camps | Nubra Eco Village | Royal Desert Camp | River Valley Camp | Similar
Pangong : 100 Sky Camp | P3 Camp Pangong | Auspicious Camps | Similar
Kargil : The White Castle | The Indian Kargil | Similar
Srinagar : Hotel Vilasta By Heritage | Palazzo Zafferano | Hotel Golden Sands | Similar
Sarchu : Garjha Hills Camp | Gold Drop Camps | Similar
Jispa : Garjha Hills | Jispa Journey Camp | Similar
Manali : Grand Krisha Resort & Spa | Meridian Adventure Camps | The Moniker Resort & Spa | Similar
- Covid-19 Negative Report is Mandatory as per the prevailing guidelines.
- The check-in time is 12 noon/early check-in subject to availability of the room.
- We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group.
- We have the right to cancel the group if we do not get the minimum strength of riders in any group.
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of a hotel stay, transportation, and meals, etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither we nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We are not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- If any group member wants to leave the group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till the tour endpoint.
- Group members would have to get their own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
- All guests will be responsible for the safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing/lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bag to carry all the expensive things with you.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during the tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
- We will run the departures subject to having a minimum group strength of 6 to 8 riders in each batch.
- We have the right to cancel the departure due to insufficient members in the batches. In such a situation, guests are eligible for a full refund.
- Foreign Nationals have to pay separately for the permits for Khardungla and Pangong Tso.
- Basic First Aid Kit – It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Raod Captain will be responsible to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- We provide a well-experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- The spares used on the way will be chargeable. Backing vehicle – Xylo/Innova/tempo for mechanical and medical support.
- In case of an emergency, if any rider is feeling uneasy then he can sit in it and the mechanic will ride the bike.
- Only one rucksack/backpack of 60 liters will be adjusted as it will be having tools and spares too.
For Ground Package
Booking Amount: Rs.5,000/-
46 Days or more before the Date of Travel: 25% of the Total Cost
31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of Total Cost
15 – 30 Days before date of departure: 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets:
100% Amount of flight tickets at the time of flight booking.
Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
Cancellation made within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
In case you are unable to travel as planned and need to reschedule your date of travel:
Before 15 Days from the Date of Travel – One-time Complementary.
Within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – The cost of rescheduling needs to be paid by the guest subject to amendment charges from hotels and transporters.
Rescheduling will only be accepted on Email at email@example.com
Package Cost | Book Now
INR 34500/- Per Pax For 2 Pax Sharing 1 Bike
INR 44500/- Per Pax For 1 Pax 1 Bike
INR 34500/- Per Pax For Seat In Coach Basis
INR 24500/- Per Pax For Own Bike / Car & Fuel
Pay 5000 & Hold Your Booking
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org