Day 1 : Gulaba to Rola Kholi (12,500 feet approx.) via Kolang Nallah (7 Kms – 4 to 5 hour)
Our Representative will meet you in Manali and start your journey to Gulaba on the road to Rohtang Pass. Gulaba is the starting point of trek and is at distance of 22kms from Manali.
Start your hike though forest & meadows with fabulous views of Manali & Solang Valley in the background. Some of the notable peaks in view are Mt. Hanuman Tibba and the Seven Sister peaks seated in Beas Kund Valley.
After 3-4 hour of hike we will reach Kolang Nallah. There is a wooden bridge on this Nallah for most of months. After crossing the Nallah we will again start hiking towards camp site Rola Kholi.
Rola Kholi is a scenic campsite covered from 3 sides with mountains which gives excellent protection from winds. It is an ideal camping spot where the water source is flowing across the camping ground.
Day 2 : Rola Kholi to Bhrigu Lake (14,000 feet approx ) to Pandu Ropa (14 km – 7 to 8 hour)
Starting early in the morning is advisable as the approach to Bhrigu lake is steep & trek is long. As we trek to the lake, the trail turns from Green to Brown to While (in winters). The approach to lake is though boulders where being precaution is advisable. Reach the lake which is frozen for most of the months . If you happen to visit in the months of summer you will find grass & tiny alpine flowers surrounding the lake. After spending some quite time at the lake head towards Pandu Ropa. The meadow walk is refreshing all the way to rice fields of Pandu Ropa. Camp here for the night.
Day 3 : Pandu Ropa to Vashisht (6800 feet) (8 km – 4 hour)
Drive down from Vashisth to Manali. Today’s trek is all the way downhill where your lungs will be at ease but feet will do the extra work. The downhill sections are quite steep & slippery at places. The trail is well defined. On the way you will see hiker who are doing this trek from the other side. Last section of the trek is through villages & apple orchards. You can walk or take an auto rickshaw for Manali which is approx. 1 km from here.
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, torch, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick ,medicines that you usually use.
Inclusions & Booking Policy
- Accommodation. (Camping)
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Local transport during Trek.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Accommodation and meals in other than specified.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Food during the transit.
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com