DAY 1: Drive to Solang Nala & trek to Bakartach (13 Kms Trek)
Our Trekking starts from Solang Valley which is one of most popular holiday destination in Manali.From here start your hike to Dhundi which is a scenic spot with the Beas River filled with boulders flowing through here, and forested hills lining its banks. The peaks visible enroute are Deo Tibba 6001 mtrs and Indrasan peak 6220 mtrs. the route is through forest of oak, fir and walnuts .From Dhundi we trek for 5 kms to Bakrathatch (3270m). It would be a lush trail with great Himalayan peaks like 7 sisters always visible on one side.
Day 02: Bakartach – Beas Kund – Bakartach (6 Kms Trek)
This is the longest, toughest and the most important section of the Beas Kund trekking as it will take you near the origin of the river Beas called Beas Kund and then back to Bakartach.
Beas Kund is a small alpine lake, where the waters seem bright blue. The numerous small streams together making up the main river will be clearly distinguishable to you. Some arise from the nearby glaciers while others have their origin in the pond itself. You may also find vibrant purple wildflowers growing on the grasslands around the pond. The legend is that Sage Vyas, the author of the great epic Mahabharata, meditated here. Enjoy your time here later back to base camp at Bakartach.
DAY 3: Trek from Bakartach to Solang Nala (13 Kms Trek) & Drive to Manali.
After breakfast we start our return trek to Solang; we will take the same route through Dhundi. On getting down, we’ll board the vehicle waiting for us which will get us to Manali.
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, torch, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick ,medicines that you usually use.
Inclusions & Booking Policy
- Accommodation. (Camping)
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- Local transport during Trek.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Accommodation and meals in other than specified.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Food during the transit.
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com