Day 01: Arrival At Kasol
Reach Kasol, on arrival check-in at the Hotel / Camp at Kasol. After some leisure, enjoy visit to Manikaran. Visit Shri Ram Temple & Gurudwara Sahib. Don’t forget to take holy bath at natural hot water springs & enjoy the langar feast. Or, you also have option to enjoy Chalal Trek from Kasol. Approx two hours of walk from Kasol you will reach Chalal village. Popular hub for Trance parties inside dense forest. The area covered with deodar trees make you feel relaxed. Spend some time in the serenity of Parvati valley & get refreshed from hustle bustle of city life. By evening return to your camp / hotel. In evening enjoy bon-fire at the camp-site. Dinner & overnight stay.
Day 02: Excursion to Tosh
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, start your day excursion to Tosh. Village is about 2,400 metres (7,900 ft) in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains. On Arrival checkin at homestay / Guesthouse at Tosh. Later, enjoy excursion to Kutla village, 3 km from Tosh . Evening at leisure, dinner & overnight stay.
Day 03: Excursion to Kheerganga & Back To Kasol
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, start your day excursion to Kheerganga. KherGanga is a serene meadow in the Parvati Valley situated at 3978m The Shrine of Lord Shiva being meditated for approx 3000 years. Enjoy Breathtaking view of valley, Mountains. Enjoy Natural Hot springs bath at Kheergang. Passing thru Barshaini village & Rudranag, it takes about 4–5 hours trekking to reach Kheerganga.
By evening return back to Barshaini. Get into your cab & drive back to Kasol.
Overnight stay at Camps in Kasol.
Day 04: Checkout From Kasol
After breakfast, checkout from camp / hotel & enjoy some time at leisure, exploring local market of Kasol. By evening, take a local transport to reach Bhuntar bus stop for your journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Important Things to Pack:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick , medicines that you usually use.
- Accommodation on twin/triple/quad sharing basis.
- All Transfers & Local Sightseeing by Personnel Vehicle.
- Accommodation in Camps & Homestays.
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast & Dinner).
- Bonfire Camping
- DJ Night at Campsite.
- Note : Guide available on Extra Cost.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc).
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
INR 5999/- PP (Minimum 4Pax Travel Together) – For Best Rates Call – +91-70180 74009, 7018239630
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 70182-39630 | 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com