Day 1 Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi take a cab at your own expenditure & reach Volvo station / either Majnu ka Tilla or / Rama Krishna metro station at 4:30 pm. Depart from Delhi to Manali. Overnight journey which is approximately 600 Kms from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours) .
Manali is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 – 7 AM
Day 2 Manali Arrival – Half Day City Tour (3 – 4 HRS)
On arrival, the representative of Travel Explorers will meet you & transfer you to hotel. Checkin at Hotel. (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama, and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3 Manali – Solang Valley / Rohtang Pass (Optional)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
On the road to Rohtang is the Nehru Kund (6km) which is a clear water spring scenic spot named after the Late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Kothi (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m. Evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel, in Manali
Day 4 Manali – Delhi
After breakfast, checkout from hotel, as per hotel policy, Checkout Time will be 11:00 AM. Rest day will be at your leisure. You can enjoy the Shopping malls of Manali at your own. Later in evening Approx 3:30 PM drop at Volvo Bus Stop for onward journey to Delhi. Overnight Journey to Delhi.
Tour ends with sweet memories with Travel Explorers.Reach Delhi in Morning at approx 7:00 or 8:00 Am.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi by 2×2 AC Volvo.
- All Sightseeing by Personnel Car in Manali
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms.
- 02 Breakfast & 02 Dinners at Hotel.
- Supplements – Cake & Candle Light Dinner.
- All applicable taxes & charges.
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. Or any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, snowfall, traffic jam etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
Manali : Explorers Inn Hotels & Cottages Manali ***
INR 5750/- PP – 5th July to 30th September & 1st November to 20th December & 6th January to 15th April
INR 7750/- PP – 21st December – 3rd January & 11th April to 4th July
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 10th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –