Day 1 Arrive at Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the hotel / houseboat and check in. Later we will go on a 02 hrs shikara ride in the lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 2 Local sightseeing at Srinagar
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Today we will do some half a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Built in between a period of 14 years the two gardens are a heritage left behind by the erstwhile Mughals, whose taste for laying exquisite gardens was fascinating. With a backdrop of the sprawling Zabarwan mountains, the gardens boast of green turfs, blooming flowers and cascading water fountains. We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the hotel / houseboat for a inner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (56 kms./ 2-3 hrs)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesue market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and begin a short tour around the meadow familarising ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of ropeway will take you past colorful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley. In the evening we will drive back to Srinagar where we can take a walk along the banks of the Dal Lake or simply rest in the cosy rooms of our hotel / houseboat. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 4 Departure transfer to Airport
After a late morning breakfast, we will drive to the airport for your flight home. On your way to the airport you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city center. At the airport the driver will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation on twin/ double/ tripple sharing basis as per selected category
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Daily B/Fast & Dinner.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- 1 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any activities, Paragliding, ATV ride, skiing, rafting, Horse Riding
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Visit to Aru Valley, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Any cost arising due to rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, natural calamities like, roadblocks, snowfall etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
2N Srinagar: Hotel City Grace / Snow Palace / Similar
1N Srinagar: Deluxe Houseboat
INR 22500/- PP – Deluxe
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 10th April to 5th July & 20th December to 4th January
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –